ALAMO Rent a Car
  • You simply punch in the dates you need the vehicle, choose the size and style of car that you would like, and they immediately give you a price quote
  • I compared Alamo to several other online car rental sites, and they were the cheapest

• by Susan Shaw
      We are taking a trip out of state next month, we needed to rent a car. Having had good luck with Alamo.

com in the past, we returned to them again this year.

Their website is easy to navigate, with drop down menu’s that allow you to choose what day you are picking up the car, from what location and at what time.

The same for the car return.

If

you have any questions that you can’t find answers to at the Alamo.

com website, they have a toll free number with very nice customer service reps that will help you.

You simply punch in the dates you need the vehicle, choose the size and style of car that you would like, and they immediately give you a price quote.

If you join their QuickSilver program, you can pre-register with pertinent ...

• information such as drivers license number, what kind of insurance coverage you want (or don’t want), and other such info.

They will give you a QuickSilver membership number, (it’s FREE to join) and this will allow you to bypass the long lines when you arrive to pick up your rental.

It’s a great time saver!

I compared Alamo to several other online car rental sites, and they were the

cheapest.

We reserved our car, with unlimited miles, and paid with a credit card.

We even received miles on our Delta Frequent Flier plan.

An email was immediately sent to me with all of my information and a confirmation number.

We have had such wonderful experiences with Alamo, and their QuickSilver membership saved us the hassle of standing in long waiting lines to get our car.

I highly recommend them!

ALAMO Rent a Car

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31905164970731/k2311a0519/5.19.07