Happy Wheels, Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • I can help you with that because I know a game that is really bizarre in a way
  • Well, I was pretty impressed with the images or figures of different kinds of people in the game, especially the people shown in the intro
  • I think its kind of realistic and the people look like they are painting or something artistic but is based on real people
  • I love that the sound effects seem realistic
  • I recommend this game to people who are looking for a challenging game and who are ready for some violence haha

by Ms. Mycroft the Gamer

Looking for a brand new game? I can help you with that because I know a game that is really bizarre in a way. Try Happy Wheels. Do you think of it as a racing game? Or maybe you find it as a kiddy game because of the term ‘happy’? I’ll prove you wrong. Today, I am going to review the game Happy Wheels. So let’s start!
  • Happy Wheels, Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • First things first. What can I say about the appearance or the graphics of the game? Well, I was pretty impressed with the images or figures of different kinds of people in the game, especially the people shown in the intro. I think its kind of realistic and the people look like they are painting or something artistic but is based on real people. I am so impressed with that. The color choices are alright. Not too dull, not too bright. The designs are minimal but it is pretty for me since it is very simple. The music is just fine. I love that the sound effects seem realistic.

• Happy Wheels, Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • Let’s move on to the game itself. The game’s objective is not yet clear to me until now. It is simple because I just have to go to the finish line wherever it is that the arrows and obstacles lead me. There is no specific finish line and some levels are quite shorter than the other. This does not bother me because the obstacles are quite difficult for me to pass. What bothers me is the game itself. It is just too morbid! I love the game when it was all play but when I reached level 2 and my character made a wrong move, his head was cut and some body parts sliced which made me shocked because I’m not ready for that. If you look at the game itself or maybe the intro of the game, you would not sense that something gross is about to happen. The title represents irony to the game. What is happy with your body being mutilated by things?

• Happy Wheels, Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • Let’s move on to the controls. The game’s controls are alright. It is very clear to understand because if you want to go right, just press the arrow going to the right etc. I am just not sure about the two control buttons located in the lower left part of the screen. It just makes the character lean back or forward. I don’t know what’s the use of that because I really haven’t found it useful while playing. There is also another button which can make your character get off the wheel machine whatever. I think the purpose of this is just for fun because it’s really fun trying to move with the new buttons that will only show up when your character is out of the machine. Your character will only be able to lay down and move some parts of his body. When I try to get off from the machine, I find it impossible to ride the machine again because my character is like a paralytic and it can’t stand.

• Happy Wheels, Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • There is also a feature in the menu to change your character with another fun character. Since I haven’t finished 15 stages, I still cannot change my character.

• Happy Wheels, Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • Let’s move on to the settings page which can tell you if this game is really a simple or complicated game. Well, as you can see, it only has some features that can be changed so it is a very simple game. This game also do not require you to use accelerometer because the controls depend on the buttons only. I just wish I can change or make the buttons larger for easier playing experience like the GTA in my iPad which lets me move some controls and make it bigger or smaller.

So my final verdict? This game is addicting in a way. If you are a sadist or a masochist, I am sure you’ll love this game for it is morbid. Well for me, I became used to the blood and mutilated parts so I began to love this game because it is also challenging. I recommend this game to people who are looking for a challenging game and who are ready for some violence haha. So, have you tried this game? What do you think of it? Let me know! Feel free to share your comments, opinions and suggestions below. Thank you!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 286101649690931/k2311a106/10.6.15