T-Mobile Service for Smart Phone 4G LTE
Salt Lake City, UT
  • I got my T-Mobile service from Walmart and it's actually the best service I've had since I started getting cell phone plans
  • I know I'm a little bit of a cynic, but I've never actually had an insurance plan on a cell phone that helped me in any way

• by Madeline Rascon

I got my T-Mobile service from Walmart and it’s actually the best service I’ve had since I started getting cell phone plans. So probably in 12 years, this in the best service plan I’ve found that matches my all around needs.

Of course having a plan that works with a smart phone is a must these days. So I did get the plan that offers 1GB of 4G LTE for you know, internet browsing and such. Other plans of the feature I got is no contract, pay as you go, no shut off fees, and unlimited data, talk, and text. For me in particular that’s the

perfect plan. I hate having contracts for cell phones, I always opt for the month to month no contract, but sometimes it’s hard to find prepaid phones and plans that are as nice as what you might get if you were signing a contract.

The thing is I accidentally destroy my phone like once a month. There’s accidental water damage, or cracked screen, battery not taking charge, phone bricking up, and the list goes on. Point is that I go through phones really fast and in a contract it can be a little challenging to just get a used phone and put it right back on the

plan. I know a contact would allow me special perks like I could get the most expensive phone there is and the best insurance and make payments on it monthly, just added to my bill, then I could switch to a new phone when that one gets damaged. More will be added to that monthly bill to cover the difference on the previous phone and now the payment on the new phone.

I know I’m a little bit of a cynic, but I’ve never actually had an insurance plan on a cell phone that helped me in any way. Besides the death of my phone is usually ...

• T-Mobile Service for Smart Phone 4G LTE
      water and it’s hard to find any insurance that will cover water damage, which is the lamest thing ever.

I was with Cricket for a while because they don’t have contracts. But when my phone broke and I was late on the bill, the dollars just added up that it would be cheaper to get the new Windows smartphone from Walmart with the T-Mobile prepaid plan with unlimited everything. It’s been almost a year now since I switcher to T-Mobile and not once have I had any problems with service. And 3 of the months in the last year we were living out in the middle of

the country and I still got service, even in the basement, in the middle of the country. I thought that was pretty impressive.

I’ve gone through multiple phones already since I went with T-Mobile service and every time I’ve needed to switch service to my new phone the process was easy and painless. Just went to Walmart or called customer service and they walked me through it and I had no problems with any of the phone switches.

T-Mobile service plan is really similar to Crickets and I had Cricket for a while, but the quality of the service is just a notch or two better than Cricket.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2230091649451030/k2311a0930/9.30.15