Eight Days a Week, novel by Amber L. Jhonson
  • That's why when he sees a post on Craigslist searching for a nanny to take care of two kids, Dee doesn't think it twice, even though he doesn't have any experience as a nanny,
  • Eight Days a Week is narrated from Dee's point of view, which was something I really enjoyed
  • Dee is laughter and fun while Gwen is serious and sober, but together they're amazing
  • The way Dee was so determined to ruin Gwen's dates was really funny but also very endearing, he just wanted her for himself, it made me fall in love with her even more
  • Definitely recommended to those who love a good romantic comedy, with characters and situations that made you laugh out loud

• by Andy Diaz

Eight Days a Week has left me with a HUGE smile con my face. I loved this book from beginning to end. What’s not to love, really? There’s no other way to describe it. I just loved it. I loved every feeling and sensation that I felt when I was reading. I loved that it kept me with a smile on the whole time. I loved that I was stuck to my kindle til I finished. I loved the characters and the whole story.

I feel like I’ve said love so many times, but it’s true. Everything that made me feel was love. So I’m gonna tell you a little bit about it.

After two years

of traveling through Europe, Andrew “Dee” Lyons is tired of sleeping on the couch of his perfect sister, that’s why he needs a job and a place to stay as soon as possible. Besides, if Dee doesn’t get a job he won’t be able to have access to his inheritance. That’s why when he sees a post on Craigslist searching for a nanny to take care of two kids, Dee doesn’t think it twice, even though he doesn’t have any experience as a “nanny,”. How hard can be taking care of two kids? However, what Dee really didn’t expect was how easy would be to fall in love with his employer and lose his heart to
      those two kids.

Eight Days a Week is narrated from Dee’s point of view, which was something I really enjoyed. He is a man with an inner child, even he admits it, but that doesn’t mean he’s immature… most of the time. His character was too funny and charming. A lot of the things that came out of his mouth made me laugh really hard. I also loved watching him transform in a man with responsibilities, but never losing his charm and spark. It was really sweet how he fell more and more in love with the kids everyday, even getting to a point where he loved them like a father, as well as falling for Gwen.

• Eight Days a Week, novel by Amber L. Jhonson

The relationship that grows between Dee and the little ones Bree and Brady was just too sweet. It literally melted my heart completely. Dee and Gwen complemented each other perfectly, Gwen is the exact opposite of Dee, she is a woman too young and full of responsibility, so you could say he was just what she needed in her life. Dee is laughter and fun while Gwen is serious and sober, but together they’re amazing. Loved them!

This book was really funny; Dee, Bree and Brady made me laugh with their mischievousness. The way Dee was so determined to ruin Gwen’s dates was really funny but also very endearing, he just wanted her for himself, it made me

fall in love with her even more. This is a story that with it’s wit, humor, warmth and love, as well as a bit of drama, captured my heart. It’s the kind of book that leaves you happy and relaxed after reading it and that makes us smile just thinking about it. Definitely recommended to those who love a good romantic comedy, with characters and situations that made you laugh out loud.

The only thing that I can say is that I would’ve love to read was a little bit of the background story, more of what happened before, but still it was an amazing book. Totally in Love! Amber is now one of my fave authors!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1723091649240230/k2311a0923/9.23.15