Liver 4, food supplement  » Medicine  »
2.8
  • I thought it was just an ordinary fatigue, bloatedness and loss of appetite
  • It is such an amazing and life saving food supplement
  • I would recommend this to others and would love to continue using it

• by allan

I thought it was just an ordinary fatigue, bloatedness and loss of appetite. Until I began to have jaundice or yellowing of skin. I consulted a doctor and gave me a request to do whole abdomen ultrasound and laboratory tests. The result of the ultrasound shows that I have hepatomegaly or liver enlargement and the laboratory test that had been done show abnormal level. The total albumin and sgpt blood test where not

in normal level. My doctor told me that I am suffering from fatty liver disease and my liver is not functioning well and starting to deteriorate. He said that my condition would be fatal if not prevented.

My doctor then prescribed me with Liver 4 food supplement with one softgel capsule once a day. Liver 4 is a natural food supplement that contain silymarin and vitamin B complex. It helps in protecting the liver from disease and deterioration such as liver cirrhosis and liver cancer acquired from alcoholic and non alcoholic fatty liver disease, drug or chemical, or viral induced liver disease, such as hepatitis. Liver 4 has antioxidant silymarin which is hepatoprotective and promote liver cell regeneration. It has also vitamin B complex that strengthen the liver and aids in proper liver function.

As soon as I started the Liver 4 therapy, I felt improvement ...

• Liver 4, food supplement
      in my condition. The bloatedness, fatigue, and loss of appetite started to lessen. After six weeks of taking it, the jaundice had diminish and my strength has remarkably went back to normal. Not like before, I can not do any strenuous activity and it really affect my life. On the third month of continues Liver 4 therapy, I went back to my doctor for follow up check up and made a whole abdomen
      ultrasound and laboratory test again. The resut was impressively very good improvement. My liver enlargement was decreased and my laboratory test went back to normal level. Today I am much recovered with my health condition and my life was back to normal. Thanks to Liver 4 for what it did to me. It is such an amazing and life saving food supplement. I would recommend this to others and would love to continue using it.

Angel Luga says :

Hi is it okay for a 9months old baby to take propan appetite stimulant?

Galega says :

Appetite stimulant, Propan or other brand, should be given to a 9 month old baby only after taking consent of a pediatrician. In majority of cases, the problem lies somewhere else than loss of appetite. Let the doctor decide.

Sometimes, a simple Zinc supplement helps in improving appetite to a baby.

tuliy says :

it is not used for liver issues any more, its risky for life and do not help liver also

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2617091649080330/k2311a0917/9.17.15