Soft and Gentle Wild Rose and Vanilla Anti-Perspirant Deodorant, 75ml  » Cosmetics  »
  • However, a few days ago, I decided to try out a completely different brand, and this one caught my eye
  • I've always liked the wild rose scent, and I like vanilla too, so I thought it was worth a go
  • The deodorant does smell lovely, but it's not as subtle as I thought it would be
  • Most deodorants smell quite strong anyway when initially used, so I think it's okay
  • I would recommend this to somebody who doesn't need the antiperspirant effects to last a long time

• by turtledove

When it comes to deodorant, I generally prefer using Nivea products. However, a few days ago, I decided to try out a completely different brand, and this one caught my eye. I’ve always liked the wild rose scent, and I like vanilla too, so I thought it was worth a go.

The deodorant does smell lovely, but it’s not as subtle as I thought it would be. Somehow, when I looked at it, I expected it to be quite an understated scent, but it was relatively strong. However, after spraying it on your body, the strong scent

wears off quite quickly. Most deodorants smell quite strong anyway when initially used, so I think it’s okay.

The antiperspirant didn’t harm my skin. I have used deodorants in the past which irritated the skin, but this one was quite gentle, and I felt absolutely fine with it. I don’t have very sensitive skin, so I don’t know what it would be like for people with sensitive skin. But it didn’t cause any issues in this respect for me.

The deodorant claims to not leave behind any white marks, but I have had one or two. With black clothing, there are sometimes some very light white marks left behind. They’re not particularly noticeable, and they come out in one wash, but it’s still a white mark. I was quite disappointed by this, as I thought that since they’d specifically said it was anti-white marks it would be fine.

The bottle says that the antiperspirant offers 48 protection. I think it’s alright for 24 hours, that too if you’re not moving very much. I’ve never felt fully protected while using this product for two full days. If you do move (walking around regularly, maybe even light ...

• Soft and Gentle Wild Rose and Vanilla Anti-Perspirant Deodorant, 75ml
      sport) during the day, it would last only a about 10 - 12 hours before the effects of the product wear off. This would vary from person to person of course, so for some people this may last a lot longer or a lot less, but for me, this is how it worked. It isn’t too much of an issue for me, but if anybody’s looking for a deodorant which has long lasting effects, this may not be suited to you.

I also bought only a 75ml bottle, which was priced only at 1GBP. I thought this

was quite cheap, especially considering that the product is good. The size of the bottle is also quite small, so it’s good for carrying around if you need to use the product on-the-go.

Overall, I liked this product. The smell was pleasant, and it didn’t harm or irritate my skin in any way. It’s also priced very well. However, with specific coloured clothing, it does leave behind very light white marks, and the effects of the product don’t last as long as it claims. I would recommend this to somebody who doesn’t need the antiperspirant effects to last a long time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117091649070330/k2311a0917/9.17.15