Nutricia Complan Rich Chocolate Flavour Drink  » Food  »
  • I noticed this drink in my local Boots, and I just had to try it
  • It was absolutely delicious, and think that for anybody who has children who dislike milk, this product would be a great way to mask the taste
  • I think it's very filling, but I don't think it can be classed as a replacement for a light meal
  • However, I don't think it worked as a light meal at all
  • However, I think that if you're looking for a replacement for a light meal, this isn't the best option

• by turtledove

I noticed this drink in my local Boots, and I just had to try it. For me, it wasn’t for the fact that it claimed to have ‘all the goodness of a balanced light meal’, but the fact that it’s a rich chocolate drink. I don’t have much milk, and I don’t really like the taste of it much. However, I do love chocolate milk, especially if it’s rich and chocolatey. So this product really appealed

to me, and I purchased it for 3.30 GBP.

For each glass, you take one full sachet and mix it well with milk or water, whichever is preferred. The thing I didn’t like about this drink is that you can’t have small portions if you want: you can only have a really big glass per sachet, unless you’re willing to seal a sachet after taking a bit of it. I would have liked it if the powder came in a bottle and you could take as much as you want.

The drink really was what I wanted. It was rich and chocolatey, and even had a chocolatey frothy foam at the top after it was mixed. It was absolutely delicious, and think that for anybody who has children who dislike milk, this product would be a great way to mask the taste.

Although all I wanted from this drink was a wonderful taste, for the ...

• Nutricia Complan Rich Chocolate Flavour Drink
      purpose of this review, I tried it out as a light meal. Initially the drink is very filling, and it would work as an afternoon snack to get you through to dinner or something similar. However, I didn’t last for particularly long. After just two and a half hours, I started to get very hungry, and I had to eat by the third hour. I think it’s very filling, but I don’t think it can be
      classed as a replacement for a light meal.

Overall, I liked this product. It tastes really rich and chocolatey, and I loved the foamy texture on top. However, I don’t think it worked as a light meal at all. I would recommend this to somebody who enjoys chocolate milk or would like to try and drink more milk. However, I think that if you’re looking for a replacement for a light meal, this isn’t the best option.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2711091648911030/k2311a0911/9.11.15