Eveline Cosmetics Anti Wrinkle Smoothing Day Cream

by Dee

Eveline Cosmetics is fast becoming one of my favorite and go-to brands of cosmetics. It’s starting to look a bit like the age old affair my grandmother had with Revlon. It feels like I’ve reached some milestone in the relationship a woman has with cosmetic products. You find a favorite you can swear by. When I’m in doubt I know I can rely on this brand and I’ve so far never been disappointed. It’s simply a winning combination of quality products and affordable prices. Such was the case with this cream too.
  • Eveline Cosmetics Anti Wrinkle Smoothing Day Cream
  • I’m at the age when it’s time to begin looking into anti-wrinkle creams. My mother started using them in her early twenties and it’s paid off because she continues to look ten years younger than her peers. She pointed out to me that whatever I do for my skin now will start to show in a couple of years. Just because I don’t yet have any prominent wrinkles doesn’t mean I won’t wake up one morning and realize that aside from being older, I’ve started looking older too.

• Eveline Cosmetics Anti Wrinkle Smoothing Day Cream
  • I was very pleased by the range of needs this cream covers in my skin care routine. It’s a day cream for dry and sensitive skin that smoothes out wrinkles, regenerates and nourishes skin. It can also be used under make-up.

• Eveline Cosmetics Anti Wrinkle Smoothing Day Cream
  • My skin has a couple of blemishes and impurities and also a tendency to be a bit dry. This cream is gentle and it doesn’t make a mess on my face like some I’ve used. In fact, it calms and soothes irritations. It also moisturizes but doesn’t leave a greasy coat I’d have to soak up with a paper towel. It’s meant for morning use on a clean face, neck and décolleté. Aside from that, some good advice I’ve heard is to use such creams on your ears, behind your ears and you earlobes. When we grow older, the ears are one of the first areas to go when it comes to wrinkles. I suppose we’re not aware of it until we pull our hair up and notice that our earlobes have lost their elasticity.

• Eveline Cosmetics Anti Wrinkle Smoothing Day Cream
  • The cream comes in a little tub filled with 50 ml or 1.76 fl.oz. of product. Main ingredients are argan oil, goat’s milk and urea plus grape seed oil, liquorice extract, ginseng extract and vitamins A. I must say that this cream smells heavenly to me. The texture seems thick at first glance but it’s actually rich and light. It spreads out easily and it’s nourishing and hydrating but not greasy.

• Eveline Cosmetics Anti Wrinkle Smoothing Day Cream
  • This cream is part of the Argan Oilseries and I’m glad Eveline Cosmetics invested in a skin rejuvenation program based on this ingredient. In this cream, I think that argan oil, goat’s milk and urea are a winning combo. These active ingredients are meant to kick off a process of cell renewal in the epidermis. I’m happy with the results of their efforts.

My next step is to invest in a night version of this cream and to keep reinvesting in this one. Applying this cream every day is a pleasure. It spreads out easily so smaller amounts are sufficient for daily use. I’m super excited about this product and I’m definitely recommending it.

7hereviewer says :

re : Eveline Cosmetics is fast becoming one of my favorite and go-to brands of cosmetics
I must agree with that, the cosmetics is really reasonably priced and I never had nay side effects. It is, in my opinion, actually one of those products or brands where you get more than you expect.

Gurl 2.0 says :

I just discovered this brand lately, i tried their foundation, blush and concealer, i must say it’s now in my favorite brands list, i especially like the prices haha drugstore girl here.

Dee replies :

Oh, yes, I love the prices as well. As 7hereviewer put it`’one of those products or brands where you get more than you expect'’. I also hear their nail care products are very effective, they have a whole line going on from nail products for hardening nails, split nails and so on and it has a very good reputation if you feel like giving their other products a try. :)

7hereviewer says :

re : When I’m in doubt I know I can rely on this brand and I’ve so far never been disappointed
Can’t object to that either. Even my boyfriend uses their products especially face cleansers.

re : I’m super excited about this product and I’m definitely recommending it
I will definitely try this product as I’ve just ran out of face cream.

Dee replies :

You’ve put it perfectly`’one of those products or brands where you get more than you expect’ , it’s always nice to come across one of those. :) Thank you for sharing your thoughts and be sure to tell us about your experience with their face cream if you review it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111091648901030/k2311a0911/9.11.15