Nina Kelli - Memory Foam Pillow
  • Working long hours in front of the computer led to neck pains and it didn't help when I even felt the ache during sleeping time so I went about looking for the right pillow since I thought my old pillow was of no good

by Ossiriand10

Working long hours in front of the computer led to neck pains and it didn’t help when I even felt the ache during sleeping time so I went about looking for the right pillow since I thought my old pillow was of no good.
  • Nina Kelli- Memory Foam Pillow
  • I haven’t tried a memory pillow before and none of my friends ever used one so I went ahead in buying to check it out. I was fortunate that the nearest mall from me, had stocks on sale three years ago and took the advantage in getting the product.

• Nina Kelli- Memory Foam Pillow
  • When I took it out of the box, I was surprised this was what it looked like. It was stiff foam to touch by fingers or palm and right then and there, I was having misgivings if I made the right choice of pillow.

• Nina Kelli- Memory Foam Pillow
  • Following the illustrations found at the box, I was to cradle my neck on this groove. It has two kinds at each side of the pillow. One was has a low slope while the other one, has a wider slope (perhaps for bigger individuals. Needless to say, neither option was very useful for me. I felt my neck very strained and no matter how much I set my head to the exact position as illustrated on the box, I wasn’t comfortable. I rolled either sides, I felt my neck was getting too extended for comfort.

• Nina Kelli- Memory Foam Pillow
  • I thought perhaps for my needs, my comfort zone was in the middle of the pillow, so I placed my head (supine position now) at the middle but the discomfort at the back of neck was the same. It didn’t do anything to relieve it and I felt my circulation was constricted for a few seconds somehow because when I laid flat on the bed, the pressure headache dissipated quickly. I tried again, thinking I wasn’t used to this pillow but same negative results happened.

• Nina Kelli- Memory Foam Pillow
  • Although, they used a breathable lining over the memory foam pillow, the discomfort level was just too high for me to tolerate it.

This wasn’t a good product for me. I didn’t like that it gave me pressure headache after a seconds to a minute of use.

Vee says :

re : Working long hours in front of the computer led to neck pains and it didn’t help when I even felt the ache during sleeping time so I went about looking for the right pillow since I thought my old pillow was of no good
100 %best pillow i ever tryed .. it makes u feel rested and u wake up feeling awasome EVERYONE should most buy one you will not regreat it .

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 538091648680530/k2311a098/9.8.15