Sonic Dash, Running Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • I love that it has daily spins which gives me extra coins or other boosters
  • It also has some annoying ads above the screen so it makes the game slower and makes the players distracted in my opinion
  • I would recommend this to people who are fans of Sonic and who loves running games

by Ms. Mycroft the Gamer

Fan of Sonic? Fan of running games? What if we can combine them together? Try Sonic Dash! Sonic Dash is a game from Sega and is a running type game. Want to know the difference of the game with the other running games like Minion Rush, Temple Run, and Angry Gran Run? Lucky you because today, I am going to review the game Sonic Dash. Let’s start!
  • Sonic Dash, Running Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • I’ll start with the graphics and designs of the game. As you can see, it is the typical Sonic that we know and looks very convincing even when playing the game. The graphics is super colorful for me and is also lively. The colors are eye-catching unlike Temple Run. The game’s graphics looks typically like Minion Rush. I don’t know why but it kind of make me feel like I’m playing Minion Rush just minus the score multiplier minions. In Sonic Dash, you don’t have to bash punks like in Angry Gran Run or minions like in Minion Rush. As to the game’s music, it is cool in my ears. I don’t have anything negative or positive about the sound effects or music because it’s just alright for me.

• Sonic Dash, Running Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • Let’s move on to the game itself. I just have to say that Sonic has an enemy in the game and it is very much like in Minion Rush’ old version wherein you have to defeat the ice cream girl or the guy in a flying machine. Bear with me since the old version was long gone and I already forgot their names. In Sonic, you can see that I have to defeat that guy above to move on. I just have to dodge everything he throws at me.

• Sonic Dash, Running Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • The game has 3 lanes just like in Minion Rush, AGAIN. I feel like it’s really a clone of Minion Rush just without the video in the intro which makes Minion Rush annoying sometimes because you have to download it everytime a new season of the game starts. You have to swipe left or right to go to another lane. There are also coins like in every other running games, but they are just called rings in Sonic.

• Sonic Dash, Running Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • The game also has mission like in every other running games. It makes me think this game is just a copy but anys, let’s move on.

• Sonic Dash, Running Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • I love that it has daily spins which gives me extra coins or other boosters.

• Sonic Dash, Running Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • This game is just annoying because it lags everytime. For the first time I opened this app, it already crashed after playing a game. It also has some annoying ads above the screen so it makes the game slower and makes the players distracted in my opinion.

• Sonic Dash, Running Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • The settings consist of features that are needed and without those unnecessary features. I love that you can video your game but I don’t think I’m going to use it ever since the game always lags. The game is simple enough like other running games because of the settings lack of complexity so it’s a good point for me.

So my final verdict? This game is great but without new features or great improvements from other running games. I would recommend this to people who are fans of Sonic and who loves running games. So what do you think? Have you tried this game? Let me know! Feel free to comment your opinions and suggestions below. Thank you!

rhonda anderson says :

love the game i play it every chance i get and my nephew loves playing with me as well and its a fun game to play and very entertaining

Ms. Mycroft the Gamer replies :

I agree with you. This game is a total time killer. Glad you and your nephew love this game too :)

Ryan Lee says :

totally, have to agree awesome Sonic app game beside the lags. But, most mobile games lag from my experience. It almost felt like I was playing the old Sonic game from Sega, Sonic The Hedgehog. Brought back some good memories lol. Also, for fun I downloaded the Sonic Dash Hack Unlimited on my andriod. Got unlimited coins and revive tokens and breeze bundles. I know it is cheating but still fun.

Ms. Mycroft the Gamer replies :

This is basically addicting if it weren’t for the lags. Anyway, I am happy you find this game fun to play. Thank you for sharing your experience :)

Keivon says :

re : It also has some annoying ads above the screen so it makes the game slower and makes the players distracted in my opinion
Great game to kill time I spent almost an hour on this game.

Ms. Mycroft the Gamer replies :

Totally agree. I just wish they fix the lags

Paige says :

My son is 3 and can figure this game out He loves it and its a good challenge for him from time to time. I would definitely suggest it for any kids out there My husband even plays it from time to time. It has a lot of challenges for my son to build up too. All in all a good game.

Paige says :

re : I would recommend this to people who are fans of Sonic and who loves running games
I completely agree, growing up with Sonic and then having my son play sonic and love it is a lot of fun.

Ms. Mycroft the Gamer replies :

Wow How cool is that? It’s a love to see the next generation have fun with what we played in our times. Thanks for sharing :)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 284091648650630/k2311a094/9.4.15