Dotello, Matching Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • I agree because this game's design is very simple yet elegant and eye-catching
  • I love that it is unique and addicting So as usual, the game's boosters or whatever that can help you win the level and coins require real money
  • The game requires you to match colors but Dotello is just more challenging in my opinion since and you will understand what I'm saying when you play the enigma mode in Dotello
  • So I would highly recommend this to people who are already fed up of Candy Crush and who wants to try a different game but with much more challenge

by Ms. Mycroft the Gamer

Want to enjoy a new puzzle? Try Dotello! It is a dot puzzle and you should eliminate them to earn points and to finish the objectives. This game is a simple and you don’t need to go through long storylines and introductions. No need to memorize names or complicated rules. Are you curious? Good because today, I’ll be sharing my review about the game Dotello! Let’s start!
  • Dotello, Matching Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • Okay. I’ll start with its graphics and appearance. The game’s description in the AppStore is that this game is a minimalist and who could argue with that? At least not me. I agree because this game’s design is very simple yet elegant and eye-catching. The white background makes it classy while the popping colors make it catchy. In terms of its music and sound effects, I would say they are bit of serious tones. It’s like you’re playing with a really hard and serious brain game.

• Dotello, Matching Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • To the game itself, it is so time consuming in a good way. It is like you’re playing Candy Crush but you have to depend more on your thinking and planning skills than on your luck. Unlike Candy Crush that sometimes depends on your luck whether to bring you candies that you need or not, this Dotello game is much more difficult than you think. It is some kind of a swapping game in which you should join 3 or more colors to eliminate them but the big difference if this from the other swapping games is that you can swap colors even though they are not adjacent or side by side. I love that it is unique and addicting

• Dotello, Matching Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • So as usual, the game’s boosters or whatever that can help you win the level and coins require real money. I just don’t like that coins aren’t free or cannot be gained by watching ads or winning special levels in the game. On the other hand, I appreciate that the game gives us free boosters after opening the game for the first time.

• Dotello, Matching Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • Comparing it with Candy Crush (for you to easily relate), of course, the game has boosters as I’ve said and the colors are eye-popping. The game requires you to match colors but Dotello is just more challenging in my opinion since and you will understand what I’m saying when you play the enigma mode in Dotello. The game also has limits of move. In terms of the moves, the game is over when all the slots for colors are already full so you really have to think through your every moves. Dotello also has blocked colors or pieces that you can’t move unless you match them withtheir color. Dotello is just a little bit unique since it has score multiplier or combo streak up to times 10 (x10). You can also form new or extraordinary colors when you match 4 up to 9 colors.

• Dotello, Matching Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • To decide whether this game is complex or simple, I’ll let you see the settings page. So, judging the settings, we can say that Dotello is pretty simple and easy game since the settings does not have complex settings like subtitles, accelerometer or anything complex. I love that it doesn’t have long storylines or long intros so I can play wherever I am without immersing myself very deeply into another world.

So this game is definitely a love. My final verdict? Well, this game is totally a new game to store in your gadgets. You can play this wherever you are. You can even enhance your thinking skills with this game. So I would highly recommend this to people who are already fed up of Candy Crush and who wants to try a different game but with much more challenge. What do you think guys? Have you tried this game? Let me know! Feel free to comment your opinions and suggestions below. Thank you! :)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 284091648640630/k2311a094/9.4.15