St. Ives Apricot Scrub, pimple outbreaks solution  » Cosmetics  »
  • After few months, the result was really amazing and it did successfully help me clear out my pimples and blemishes
  • Directions are also clearly stated there that it's advisable to use a thin layer of scrub for one to three times daily to avoid dryness

• by Ruffa

One of the products that I can’t live without is St. Ives Apricot Scrub. I’ve been introduced with this miracle product about five or six years ago when I was struggling with pimple outbreaks.

Originally I had soft and clear skin until when I turned fifteen, pimples started appearing all of over my face and I’m talking about huge pimples. I tried expensive dermatology clinics with quite costly treatments and products, though there were improvements in my condition still they didn’t succeeded in totally clearing out all the pimples.

Then the friend of my

friend told me about St. Ives Apricot Scrub because like me she also had pimple outbreaks before that and that the scrub was the one responsible for clearing it out after using it for a few months.

So then I was motivated to buy a St. Ives Apricot Scrub which is available in Watsons.

After few months, the result was really amazing and it did successfully help me clear out my pimples and blemishes. Today, I usually buy two St.

Ives Apricot Scrub with different sizes: the small one which is really handy, it only cost less than a hundred pesos, it’s the one I usually carry in school or any long trips when I really need something to refresh my face and then the bigger one which cost less than three hundred pesos which stays in the bathroom and I think it last for four or five months. The scrub is an Oil-Free Salicylic acne medication, sulfate and paraben free and a 100 % natural exfoliant that’s why there’s no doubt on its effectiveness and quality.

The information at the back of the product package is really ...

• St. Ives Apricot Scrub, pimple outbreaks solution
      helpful because as a consumer we should always read all information about the product especially the instruction that a product company provide its consumer. The purpose, uses and warnings are written at the back which very well understandable and may not mislead other consumer who doesn’t need a scrub for acne treatment.

Directions are also clearly stated there that it’s advisable to use a thin layer of scrub for one to three times daily to avoid dryness. The scrub itself is like a white cream with orange micro beads which is gentle on skin

unlike other scrub that it feels rough when you rub it on skin.

So for men and women who still struggles to find a solution on acne and might just want to try an affordable and reliable product before spending for thousands of worth of expensive treatment why not try this St.

Ives Apricot Scrub first. Just use it as directed and I advise to use it regularly with a moisturizer to counterfeit its dryness effect.

al says :

My wife is using this product. It really help her face pimple free and smooth. Although it is a little bit expensive than other product here in the philippines, it is worth buying. I am also using it now, and I think it is also good even for men.

Kyla Fleming says :

I have combination skin, but have never had a problem with major pimples or serious blemishes. I have known the St.Ives brand to be one my family and I have held in high regard for a while. I use this scrub to help clear my pores and to slough off the dead skin. It allows my skin to breathe better and makes it more smooth. I would definitely recommend this item to others. Great smell, lathers easily and very well. I think this is one of the best face wash products out on the market now.

Julie Gaspard says :

i’ve been using St. Ive’s Apricot Scrub for at least 10 years. It is an excellent product for the price. It works really well in clearing up my face. I don’t have acne all the time. Every now and then I will get a pimple. I like to use it to wash my face daily. My skin feels fresh, and clean. I have sensitive skin, and this product does not irritate my face at all.

Aliyah says :

re : Directions are also clearly stated there that it’s advisable to use a thin layer of scrub for one to three times daily to avoid dryness
Very detailed and a lot of useful info

Pen says :

re : After few months, the result was really amazing and it did successfully help me clear out my pimples and blemishes
St. Ives Apricot scrub is perfect for acne control. My skin was the most clear it has ever been when I used it.

madison says :

I have combination oily-dry skin and break out often and this scrub works miracles for me. It feels so good cleaning my skin and leaves such a soft finish. My skin has improved so much since I have started using this product. Less blemishes and little bumps all over my skin.

Richie Mogwai says :

I totally agree, works for me, too. My strategy is to use it say, once a week. It really peels off dead skin and reveals a nice, silky complexion. Makes me so happy when I look in the mirror

nine says :

I love this product

Gabrielle Bowers says :

Great for my oily skin. And works wonders for my blemishes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313091648600530/k2311a093/9.3.15