Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers  » Baby care  »
  • The second unique feature this diaper has is it Dry feature and I noticed that an extra pale blue absorbent patch is placed inside the front of the diaper (Shown in open diaper picture above)
  • That is my favorite thing about the diaper because it really does keep pees dry on my baby's male parts
  • The best way the problems with this diaper can be fixed is to have less of the snug strip in the back and a full dry patch that goes from front to back instead of just in the front
  • I learned from this brand that the fit of the diaper can compromise our main purpose of using them

• by Alia Riley

Being a new mom, I am open to new baby products and brands. I am willing to pay for the products that best match the quality I expect. In a baby diaper, the main purpose for me is that it holds messes inside while keeping my baby comfortable. Other factors are minimum swelling, no leakage, dryness, and fit.

As for the Huggies Snug & Dry diapers, the tend to do half of the job for leakage protection. Since my

baby is breastfed, his poos are a bit runny and soft. This style of the Snug & Dry diapers seems to allow leakage from my baby’s bottom. One of the two unique features include a pale blue stretchy lining that squeezes in all the sides. That part is supposedly the “Snug” that fits and conforms to the baby’s body. It really squeezes his diaper in too far so that when his poop runs, it escapes!

The second unique feature this diaper has is it “Dry” feature and I noticed that an extra pale blue absorbent patch is placed inside the front of the diaper (Shown in open diaper picture above). That is my favorite thing about the diaper because it really does keep pees dry on my baby’s male parts. My baby pees like a hose so when he does, his diaper usually swell up dramatically! This one has that patch that prevents swelling and holds in wetness to ...

• Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers
      keep my baby Q dry and comfy.

The best way the problems with this diaper can be fixed is to have less of the snug strip in the back and a full dry patch that goes from front to back instead of just in the front. I have also bought a size bigger and that seems to do the trick for us. This is one of the only diaper brands that offers a small amount of diapers for our quick

trips to the store. You know, instead of buying a big box when traveling or on vacation.

I learned from this brand that the fit of the diaper can compromise our main purpose of using them. Which is to keep messes inside! I would take a normal fit with no leakage any day.

Overall, this diaper is the best for a quick buy. Not for babies like mine who have runny stools and perfect for the ones who mostly tinkle throughout the day.

tuliy says :

re : The second unique feature this diaper has is it Dry feature and I noticed that an extra pale blue absorbent patch is placed inside the front of the diaper (Shown in open diaper picture above)
when babies do the bee its never dry, its not reall good quality diaper, there is no absorbent anything

kealani says :

Pretty much all the Huggies products have good quality and well worth the price. I’ve used most brands and Huggies is the most durable and it doesn’t sag like most do. It stays dry overnight and hardly ever leaks. I find Huggies the top baby brand so far.

Alia Riley replies :

Since my son is a toddler now, I’ve come to agree with the fact that the Huggies diapers do withstand sagging better than most do. The fit also helps out with leakage in active climbers like my boy.

junmae says :

I agree with you. Huggies is worth the price. This is one of the best diapers I’ve ever used for my baby so far. Especially their diaper pants. It is very convenient to use when we are traveling.

Paige says :

In my opinion these are nice quality but for me not worth the price. My kids have never needed special diapers. With baby showers and reading other reviews I have in the past opt for the more expensive brand, but it has never been worth it. I find my babies are still comfortable in the store brand and it covers just the same as far as leakage and swelling of the diaper goes and I get a lot more for my buck. I would first opt for the store brand unless you have a coupon of some sort or your child needs a softer diaper for there skin

Sonia says :

I’m going to be blunt and honest, I do t like the Huggies brand in diapers at all for my daughter. It holds nothing and leaks. Not only that but I feel like. O matter what size it ever fits her right either, the moment she has even a little bit of pee it looks dumpy and it seems like she’s been sitting in poop. That just my opinion on it. I’ve gone back to try because they always have sales and coupons but it’s just not worth it anymore and refuse to use Huggies.

Erica Hedberg says :

I used Huggies Snug Dry for both of my babies and loved them. I tried other diaper brands but the Huggies fit the best and I never had to worry about a leak. They are also priced very reasonably. I am pregnant again and will be using Huggies for this baby as well.

CJ Tubis says :

For me huggies or pampers are the same. They’re both cool and comfy. I have 4 kids and all of them uses Huggies and Pampers diapers. I cannot separate one from the other because I usually bought them whenever I do the grocery. I still can remember how my eldest daughter would react when she hears the Pampers commercial ads on TV. Even when she is fast asleep when the music of the ad started she really wake up and dances anytime at all. I could still hear the rhyme on my head playing like its real. I found it simply amazing how a single ad could make my daughter so happy. I am so happy that you guys have made Pampers Diaper. Thank you to whoever made that ad possible and for such a wonderful product. I couldn’t think of anything less than good words and praises for making mothers at ease. To avoid any diaper rush I would highly recommend you guys to buy either Pampers or Huggies, you would not regret it at all. I guess coming from a mother of four you could definitely tell that I know whats the best product for my babies. Nevertheless our babies simply deserve the best.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 543091648590530/k2311a093/9.3.15