Pigeon Natural Children Toothpaste  » Baby care  »
  • I like its packaging because its colorful, my kiddos gets excited to use it every time they see the prints on them
  • Our local toothpaste usually comes in easy to open tubes which I don't like
  • The packaging says its natural, now I know that I should always look for natural toothpaste for my toddlers
  • What I don't like with this toothpaste is that its a little expensive
  • Definitely I recommend this awesome toothpaste to moms out there who have young children

• by Angelita Magana

When it comes to my toddlers, I always put into considerations the safety of the products to be used on them, but still be aware of their price. This toothpaste is a gift from my sister obviously for my children. It comes in 45g packaging, strawberry flavor with expiry date on April 12 2016.

I like its packaging because its colorful, my kiddos gets excited to use it every time they see the prints on them. I’m glad that the packaging comes in a not easy to open tube. Our local toothpaste usually comes in easy to open

tubes which I don’t like. My kids are always curious on new things and even have a taste on them literally, be it food or not. My kiddos had a hard time to open it because it was hard to open it.

As I examine it, I did not see information that it has fluoride. I was wondering if its okay and safe for them to swallow it since they don’t know how to spit yet. To satisfy my curiosity, I opened it and tried it myself first. It tasted more of a bubble gum than of a strawberry taste. The color is pinkish, and the scent is not bad. I tried it on my kids the next morning.

I use less than pea size because I don’t want that they create too much foam. And I’m glad the pigeon toothpaste does not create too much foam. Children could choke on foam too since they don’t know how to spit yet. They absolutely love the flavor and the taste. My toddlers just swallowed it even if I teach them how to spit. The packaging says its natural, now I know that ...

• Pigeon Natural Children Toothpaste
      I should always look for natural toothpaste for my toddlers.

After several usage, I actually had to hide it because they love it so much, they consume it as if its a candy and not a toothpaste.

What I like about it is that Pigeon children toothpaste can really clean my toddler’s teeth, able to remove food left in between their teeth, with my help of course, and I am now loving its scent on their mouth specially that my toddlers like to munch on fried fish. Of course they are more huggable if they smell absolutely fresh.

And the good thing is, they are always looking forward to brushing own teeth their during their bath time and after their dinner time.

What I don’t like with this toothpaste is that its a little expensive. It’s not readily available nearby, I have to go to big supermarkets where it is available. And I easily run out of toothpaste because they consume this like a candy.

Definitely I recommend this awesome toothpaste to moms out there who have young children. This is a good starter, training for them to brush their own teeth while at the same time enjoy doing it.

Amy Vaughn says :

re : Our local toothpaste usually comes in easy to open tubes which I don’t like
there are a lot of kid friendly toothpaste tubes out on the market

Angelita Magana adds :

Yes you’re right, Amy Vaughn. In the absence of Pigeon Toothpaste which is not readily available on our nearby stores, other kid friendly toothpaste will do.

NG LIN JOO says :

re : Definitely I recommend this awesome toothpaste to moms out there who have young children
YES I PRETTY LIKE PIGEON A LOT.
BY THE WAY, CAN CHILDREN TAKE MENTHOL?
IS MENTHOL GOOD?
WHAT IS ITS BENEFITS ACTUALLY?
THEN WHY ADULTS CAN TAKE?
REGARDS,
CAROL NG LIN JOO

awezome-writer says :

Kids are okay to use menthol toothpastes, there’s really no problem to it. But there are certain menthol toothpastes that are too strong that kids might not be able to endure, so it’s better to stick with toothpaste that are formulated specially for kids. The purpose of menthol is feel fresh and to make your breath smells good.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5428081648480731/k2311a0828/8.28.15