Johnson’s Head-To-Toe Baby Wash
  • My favorite part was how amazing my baby smelled
  • I am still using Johnson's Baby Wash on my now 3 month old and I love it
  • They definitely live up to their No More Tears and #1 choice of hospitals claims
  • I have had a great overall experience with this washing liquid and I would recommend it to my friends

• by Alia Riley

This baby cleaning formula has been around since 1997 although the brand had existed long before then. It is the number one choice of hospitals and is specially formulated to be mild so it doesn’t irritate baby’s skin or eyes. Hence, “No More Tears” badge on the front of the bottle. I was first given this item as a baby shower gift, but it’s also available in most grocery stores, pharmacies, and online.

I recently had my first child, and I

was open to any brand, but after using this one for the first time, I have used no other since. The nurse used it on him after he was born and it washed away all the residue without leaving his skin dried out or irritated.

As you may know, newborns shed layers of skin and my son began peeling like crazy! I washed his face with the soapy water and then I poured a good amount of the smooth yellow liquid onto the baby washcloth and lathered him from the neck down. I then poured more into my hand and massaged his head and hair. I repeated everything to be sure to get rid of all that dead peeling skin. After removing him from he bathtub and drying him, his skin was fresh, and slightly less rigid and flaky. My favorite part was how amazing my baby smelled. After 2 or 3 washes, his skin was smooth as you can imagine.

• Johnson's Head-To-Toe Baby Wash
      I feel that the soap I used played a big role in achieving “baby soft skin”.

I am still using Johnson’s Baby Wash on my now 3 month old and I love it! He sometimes develops small common rashes, but they always subside after I give him a bath with this product. I wash with confidence that the formula doesn’t burn his eyes. I love how soothingly fresh his hair and skin smells.

I trust this brand and what they represent

because of the results my baby experienced. They definitely live up to their No More Tears and #1 choice of hospitals claims. The only con I have found is that you have to use a lot of the baby wash to get a sudsy lather but with the pricing, it is pretty efficient. I have had a great overall experience with this washing liquid and I would recommend it to my friends. In fact, I will give this gift at a baby shower myself.

Danielle Rogers says :

re : I have had a great overall experience with this washing liquid and I would recommend it to my friends
I am the mother of two kids a daughter that’s currently super excited to turn 16 starting her Freshman year in High School this year a son who just had his 7th Birthday while anticipating what the 1st grade has in store for him in his foreseeable future school year.

I first began purchasing Johnson’s No More Tears Shampoo Body wash when my daughter was born. I had always heard that the Johnson’s brand had a good reputation so I felt safe making in this buying decision choice to use on her sensitive, delicate baby skin. I’ve always had good result’s using Johnson’s to bath both of my children since that first try all those years ago. My daughter has since graduated to more adult-type options that I’m sure are primarily marketed for the teenage girl population with eye-catching packaging pretty scents/colors. My son on the other hand still needs his mom’s help through his tubby time’s will absolutely freak screaming "I"ve got soap in my eyes Help " if he feels even the slightest drop of water dripping anywhere near into his eyes. So for my son’s bath time we’ve gotten in the habit of ALWAYS having an extra dry washcloth handy so he can wipe any soap that he thinks might be dripping into his eyes. Because bath time gives my son some slight anxiety from his phobia of anything possibly getting into his eyes with any possibility of feeling that soap in the eyes burn I’ve continued purchasing and using Johnson’s No More Tears products on him to prevent any accidental drips of soap/shampoo dripping into and burning his little eyes causing hysterics. I would recommend this product to any Mom with kiddo’s at home for their bath time needs as well as for anyone any aged if looking for a a cleanser that will clean your hair skin while also moisturizing consistenly remaining gentle on your skin.

kealani says :

Johnsons head to toe is the best for a baby and I used it for all my kids and no problems at all. Its really convienent to have shampoo and body wash together when showering an infant. Its truly a great buy.

Paige says :

We absolutely love this product. I have 2 children, a 3 year old and a 7 month old and I use it on both of them. I realized how much I(mommy) loved this product when we switched to a different brand(due to the gifts from the baby shower) my daughters skin broke out in dry patches, so that is when we switched back to Johnson’s and her skin has been smooth and baby soft ever since I would definitely recommend this to all my mommy friends.

Helen says :

I personally used this product with both of my kiddos when they were little. When I ran out of it and didn’t have time to drive to the store to get it, I purchased a cheaper version of it at the Dollar Tree store, which was close to my home. After reading the ingredient section on both bottles, I realized that they are identical. Everything was the same: the amount of ingredients and the ingredients themselves. I understood that there was no need to purchase this product just because of its branding.
Later we had to switch to a plant based wash anyways.

Marxtn says :

re : They definitely live up to their No More Tears and #1 choice of hospitals claims
My baby had her open heart surgery just this year. After 5 days, her nurses gave her a wetbath And yes they used this product all over her body including her face. What a nice and gentle bath she had there.

Vanessa.Moira says :

re : My favorite part was how amazing my baby smelled
I’ve been using this wash too for my three kids already. Totally loved the smell.

Vanessa.Moira says :

i loved that you can only use a small amount because its concentrated already.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5428081648460731/k2311a0828/8.28.15