Brain Dots, Brain Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • So I thought I should tell you why I downloaded this app
  • I think, the right word to use for it is simple so it's kind of pretty for me since I like things that are simply pretty
  • I love those colors and I always imagine that the dots are lovers, the girl is the pink dot and the boy is the blue dot and they love each other but there are many obstacles but they will find a way to get to each other and whatever happens, they always end up together
  • I think this game is quite romantic but I really don't know if the creators also thought about the love story of the dots like I do
  • I would highly recommend this to everyone

by Ms. Mycroft the Gamer

Feeling a little bit dumber? Do you want to train your brain with a good game? Seems like Brain Dots game is for you! Immerse yourself in a new and addicting brain training game which enhances your strategic thinking skills. Brain Dots is a game in which you have to make two dots touch. Seems a little easy? Well, That’s why I am going to make a review today on this game. Don’t know of it’s worth downloading on your gadgets? Let me help you decide on that. Let’s start!
  • Brain Dots, Brain Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • So I thought I should tell you why I downloaded this app. Well, I was scrolling on games section on the AppStore because I was hoping to find a great brain game. I saw this game and it attracted me with its title. What the hell is brain dots? It’s a bit intriguing so I pressed it. I am enticed by the graphics of the game which is just very plain. I think, the right word to use for it is simple so it’s kind of pretty for me since I like things that are simply pretty. I am so redundant but anyway, I was kind of intrigued by the game so I downloaded it. That’s basically why I have this game now.

• Brain Dots, Brain Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • Let’s move on to the game’s graphics itself. It’s totally simple like you just have the title brain dots on the intro page. As you can see, the background is very much like a graphic paper. I did not notice it at first but I just realized how important the background is for the game but I’ll talk about that later. The colors are perfect. I like the dots because they are pink and blue. I love those colors and I always imagine that the dots are lovers, the girl is the pink dot and the boy is the blue dot and they love each other but there are many obstacles but they will find a way to get to each other and whatever happens, they always end up together. Am I just crazy or what? I think this game is quite romantic but I really don’t know if the creators also thought about the love story of the dots like I do. For the music and sounds, I can say that they are just alright. The music is like from a child’s game. It’s very cute that I don’t even think that it’s cute anymore. The sounds are kind of irritating for me because they prove that I am a loser when I let the dots fall off the screen. Like, I know that I failed so don’t let me hear that failing sound effects. I really really don’t know if I am just crazy right now but that’s really what I think.

• Brain Dots, Brain Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • So moving on, let’s talk about the game itself. The main objective of the game is to make the dots unite. I love this idea because you will really think that it’s very easy but it’s not. Especially when you reached a high level, the challenges get really difficult. I can’t really explain but I super love the rules or nature of the game. It’s like the game is in another world but also with gravity and everything that makes the matter in the earth move, stop, or fall. I can’t really explain but I would say that it is ingeniously made. It is very addicting and exciting. It really consumes my time for hours and I am never bored. I also enhanced my strategies here and my reaction time because some puzzles can be solved with speed. By the way, you play the game by swiping your finger on the screen to make some kind of a ladder or inclined plane or a slide just to make the dots move because they are like real balls. You can even make a small dot which is like a dust in order for it to fit in small areas or to make the balls move or stop moving. This game is really hard to explain so I suggest you try it for yourself to know what I am saying right now.

• Brain Dots, Brain Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • The only downsides of this game are the full screen ads and the crashing. The pic above is just an example of the ads that will appear while you are playing. I really love this game but it won’t let me play continuously. The game would crash once in a while and it’s annoying. Especially one time, I finished a hard puzzle but then the app crashed and when I opened it again, my progress was not counted. The puzzle is not yet solved and it’s so frustrating. But thankfully, that only happened once. By the way, the app crashes for like every after 15 or 30 minutes. I really don’t know exactly since I am very much consumed with the puzzles that I lost track of it. Another thing is its ads. I’m really having problems with the ads since they just pop on the screen while I’m playing so it can’t be avoided that I press on them accidentally then I’ll be redirected to the browser, in my case safari, or sometime to the AppStore. It’s very annoying to be exiting these apps repeatedly so I hate the game’s ads. The ads are always consuming the full screen that’s why I can’t avoid pressing on them.

• Brain Dots, Brain Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • Lastly, I love that the game has some sort of race or championship cup for the player who will finish the challenges the fastest. I love this because it enhances my speed of reaction and of course my thinking skills because some of the challenges in the cup are already given in the previous levels or in short, the challenges I already managed to finish. I love this part of the game and you can see, if you are in a high rank, you will gain rewards so this is too good for me.

So my final verdict? I really really love this game! It is a super brain booster and you can also improve your drawing skills here. I would highly recommend this to everyone. I mean, literally everyone because this game’s just plain too good. You will never get bored, at least I never did. So what do you think about this game? Have you tried this? Let me know! Feel free to share your comments, opinions, and suggestions below. Thank you! :)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2828081648410731/k2311a0828/8.28.15