iLive Portable Ipod Player  » Electronics  »
1.0
  • I found this iLive for $19.99 and thought wow, what a deal
  • So, if you're looking for an inexpensive portable ipod player, you could definitely do better than the iLive
  • I am very disappointed in this product and I fear buying any iLive brand in the future

by Ashton

I was looking for something to play my ipod with that was portable. I wanted to listen to my ipod while grilling, showering, cooking, or working in my garage. I found this iLive for $19.99 and thought “wow, what a deal!”
  • iLive Portable Ipod Player
  • The connector on the iLive barely fits the larger ipods - it’s very difficult to get your ipod plugged in.

• iLive Portable Ipod Player
  • The green light indicates that the iLive is on and ready to play your ipod, but, as you can see it takes a little bit to connect the ipod and turn it on.

• iLive Portable Ipod Player
  • I have to have a table right next to the outlet to plug in the iLive due to a very short cord.

• iLive Portable Ipod Player
  • The volume control on the top of the iLive has ruined one of my ipods. I have learned to use the volume on my ipod when playing it on the iLive. Otherwise, my ipod volume will never be able to be turned up again, even when it’s not on the iLive.

• iLive Portable Ipod Player
  • The speakers are about the only good feature I can find on this iLive. There are speakers in the front and the back, and the volume is decent.

So, if you’re looking for an inexpensive portable ipod player, you could definitely do better than the iLive. I am very disappointed in this product and I fear buying any iLive brand in the future. With the money I spent on the iLive and the ipod that it ruined, I could’ve bought a much better portable ipod player.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1627081648340231/k2311a0827/8.27.15