Bic Marking Highlighters  » Other  »
  • Stationery shopping is my favourite kind of shopping
  • So, whenever I see some stationery which is reasonably priced and could be even slightly useful, I definitely pick it up
  • The thing I like the most about these highlighters was the colour quality
  • I was really impressed with this, especially considering the low price
  • I would definitely recommend these to anybody, as they are absolutely wonderful

• by turtledove

Stationery shopping is my favourite kind of shopping. I absolutely love going out and buying different pens, pencils, highlighters and fine liners. So, whenever I see some stationery which is reasonably priced and could be even slightly useful, I definitely pick it up. That’s how I picked up these Bic marking highlighters in my local supermarket about a year ago, for just 1.75 GBP.

I definitely had a few

doubts about the quality of these specific markers considering the price. Just about a week before buying these Bic highlighters, I’d bought some new ones from the same supermarket for about 1 GBP. They were awful. started to fade within about two days, and I couldn’t use them by the end of the week. So I was not sure about the quality of these at all, since they were only 75p more.

However, they really did exceed my expectations. The thing I like the most about these highlighters was the colour quality. Often, when I buy similar products, they start to fade and become less ‘inky’ very quickly, or even after a few uses. But these ones are very inky (in a good way) and the colour doesn’t fade for a very very long time. I’ve ...

• Bic Marking Highlighters
      been using these almost every day for a whole year, and they still haven’t shown any sign of fading. I was really impressed with this, especially considering the low price.

I also absolutely loved the grip of these highlighters. They’re really comfortable to hold, but they stay firmly in your hand. You can tell that they’re especially designed to be easier to use, and I thought they were wonderful.

It’s a lot easier to highlight when you can hold the highlighter properly, and these grips are perfect for just that.

Overall, I thought these highlighters were great, and a really high quality considering the price. For just 1.75 GBP, these markers provide great colours, great ink and a good grip which is very useful when using them. I would definitely recommend these to anybody, as they are absolutely wonderful.

Ashley says :

re : I would definitely recommend these to anybody, as they are absolutely wonderful
My husband and I have started budgeting and I need to color code everything. These are the only highlighters I buy for organizing our paperwork, bills, etc. They are bright, the color lasts, and they make budgeting "fun".

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1227081648330231/k2311a0827/8.27.15