Babyflo Baby Shampoo  » Baby care  »
  • Yes it's really so cute, I love it when people notices him, but behind that, his curly and kinky hair is a bit difficult to manage
  • My little toddler loves bathing and lathering his hair so I thought I found a nice shampoo
  • I noticed that even though I use generous amount of shampoo to make it lather more, it didn't cause him to tears, it did not made his eyes red so it did not irritate his eyes
  • I recommend this shampoo to mothers out there who have baby with sensitive skin and even curly hair
  • This amazing shampoo truly works yet gentle

• by Angelita Magana

My little toddler is a head turner because of his curly wavy hair. People who pass by would sometimes say, “oh he’s so cute with his curly hair”. Yes it’s really so cute, I love it when people notices him, but behind that, his curly and kinky hair is a bit difficult to manage. Sometimes it tangles so bad and he hates being combed on his hair. Probably it hurts him or he is always busy on playing that he does not wanted to be disturbed by combing.

I had to be careful on choosing my toddler’s shampoo because he has sensitive skin, due to his atopic

dermatitis. When I was looking for a new baby shampoo, I try to sniff it first, and I chose Babyflo Baby Shampoo because of its very mild scent particularly the green bottle . My pedia advised not to use too harsh and too perfumed shampoo on him.

On his bathe the next morning, I tried my newly found shampoo. Upon popping up its easy open bottle, I smelled how gentle it is. I pour a small amount on my palm and try to lather it first. I’m afraid to use too much as It may cause him to tears. I love its viscosity because it doesn’t escape on my palm immediately. It must be the reason why it lathers very well, I thought.

I applied it on his kinky, curly and lather more. At firs, it didn’t lather so much so I put a small amount again on my palm and gently massage it on his scalp. It really gave that great amount of lather on him. My little toddler loves bathing and lathering his hair so I thought I found a nice shampoo.

I noticed that even though I use generous amount of shampoo to make it lather more, it didn’t cause him to tears, it did not made his eyes red so it did not ...

• Babyflo Baby Shampoo
      irritate his eyes. As I thoroughly rinse his hair, I can smell the mild scent and that my toddlers hair is clean and fresh.

After bathing him and go thru the usual grooming on his hair which he usually hates, I was amazed because I can now easily comb his curly hair. I remember, before I had to cut those tangled hair because it can’t be detangled by combing alone. Now it’s easier to manage it. At least now, he does not run away when I tried to comb his hair, we don’t have to wrestle in order to groom him and it’s a big factor for

me. After the whole days play, my baby still smells fresh and I can still easily finger comb his hair.

My only comment on this shampoo is that I have to use a generous amount in order for it to lather generously. I easily run out of stock. But its smell, its gentleness on his skin and eyes, its viscosity, its easy open bottle, I love it alltogether. Most importantly, I love its ability to detangle my baby’s hard to manage wavy curly hair. I recommend this shampoo to mothers out there who have baby with sensitive skin and even curly hair. This amazing shampoo truly works yet gentle.

dhan says :

re : Yes it’s really so cute, I love it when people notices him, but behind that, his curly and kinky hair is a bit difficult to manage
so cute little boy.. :)

Angelita Magana replies :

Thank you dhan.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5427081648290231/k2311a0827/8.27.15