Secret Clear Gel Scent Expressions Antiperspirant Deodorant  » Cosmetics  »
  • Since I'd used both Dove and Avon for some time I figured it wouldn't hurt if I'd bought and used Secret this time, especially since I remember having a good experience with it a couple years ago
  • One of the main things that I loved when using this particular anti-antiperspirant deodorant was the scent, which I thought was fresh and crisp at the same time
  • I've also always had a problem with deodorants and wetness
  • Despite all of that though the most important thing when choosing a deodorant is knowing it will keep you fresh, and I know that I hit the jackpot with this one
  • Nevertheless, I would still recommend it to those looking for a fresh smelling better quality deodorant

• by Redtape

After using the same brand of deodorant for months I felt that once again I was ready for a change. Since I’d used both Dove and Avon for some time I figured it wouldn’t hurt if I’d bought and used Secret this time, especially since I remember having a good experience with it a couple years ago. After trying it again I’ve come to the conclusion that it’s a lot better than Avon. However there are several reasons why I would still pick Dove over it.

Secret Clear Gel Scent Expressions Antiperspirant Deodorant comes in a light blue plastic container. There is a plastic

dial at the base that you turn so that the deodorant, a clear gel-like substance comes through some small holes in the plastic at the top. My deodorant is of the flavour “So Very Summerberry”, and so there are a few sparkling pink strawberries on the label.

One of the main things that I loved when using this particular anti-antiperspirant deodorant was the scent, which I thought was fresh and crisp at the same time. Like “So Very Summerberry” suggests it really does smell like berries, especially strawberries to me. Therefore it adds some amount of personality to everything.

I remember seeing the brand Secret advertising deodorant on television years ago, and the main thing that the company would focus on was that it went on clear. In other words, it did not leave a lot of white residue like many other deodorants. Thus I was looking for that particular characteristic when using it and I realised it was true. I could wear sleeveless blouses without having to worry about the unsightly white residue, because it really did go on and dry clear in colour.

I’ve also always had a problem with deodorants and wetness. It can be so annoying and inconvenient when I’m rushing to get out but I ...

• Secret Clear Gel Scent Expressions Antiperspirant Deodorant
      have to wait for my deodorant to dry under my arms because it will mess up my clothes. While the Secret Clear Gel Scent Expressions Anti-Antiperspirant Deodorant wasn’t perfect, I didn’t have as great a problem with the deodorant messing up my clothes. I also never ever had to wait an eternity for it to dry.

Despite all of that though the most important thing when choosing a deodorant is knowing it will keep you fresh, and I know that I hit the jackpot with this one. It might not have lasted as long as Dove did, but it still lasted long enough to

make me feel confident that I still smell great.

I guess the only thing I was truly disappointed with was that it finished so quickly. When I was using Dove it lasted me three months and no, I never skimped on anything. On the other hand, this one was done before the month was even done and at the same time it cost nearly as much as the Dove roll on.

Secret Clear Gel Scent Expressions Antiperspirant Deodorant is great to use, but I still think Dove is superior. Nevertheless, I would still recommend it to those looking for a fresh smelling better quality deodorant.

Ebony J Perkins says :

re : Nevertheless, I would still recommend it to those looking for a fresh smelling better quality deodorant
I had good experiences with this product but i have better results with degree spray.

shayna says :

I like the clear gels too, especially the extra strength.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126081648280631/k2311a0826/8.26.15