Sonic Gear Quatro 2 speakers  » Electronics  »
  • I used to be brand minded when it comes to my speakers because I really love music, I don't care about its price
  • When I bought this, I didn't bother to try it first
  • I thought that it's a generic brand, it will not deliver sound as much as I'd like it to
  • We use this mighty little speakers not just in movies but when my little kiddos dance on their favorite music in our sleeping room, they enjoy it's big sound that goes along with beat of their music
  • Thru experience, I can say that the sound it can produce is comparable to the sound of a 2 square foot speakers can deliver

• by Angelita Magana

My toddlers and I loves to watch cartoon movies in our sleeping room, and this little Sonic Gear Quatro 2 speakers is such a great accompaniment. This mighty little speakers is treasured in our room because it’s so powerful, it does not occupy big space on my table but when I turned it on, it will occupy the whole space of our room, in terms of sound. It is perfect accompaniment for your laptop, for your tablet and other multi media device.

I used to be brand minded when it comes to my speakers because I really love music, I don’t care about its price. But that changed for different reasons. When I bought this, I didn’t bother to try it first. I said as long as it fits to my budget I’ll get it.

I bought it at P600.00 in Market Market, Taguig City. I thought that it’s a generic brand, it will not deliver sound as much as I’d like it to.

When I get home and try it on my laptop, I turned on my old rock and roll mp3, my God, I was amazed with its phenomenal treble and bass. The sound is crisp, the bass is so full, I can feel its deepness, it’s as if I’m punched by the powerful bass. The treble is smooth and clear even with the high notes, it gets along with the bass excellently.

I said phenomenal because it was only 6 watts, I was not expecting that it will deliver sound that is so big, so loud and full, while it is housed only in an approximately 3.5 x 2.5 x 3.5 inches (LxWxH) plastic housing.

We use this mighty little speakers not just in movies but when my little kiddos dance on their favorite music in our sleeping room, they enjoy it’s big sound that goes along with beat of their music. Actually the big sound is so inviting that when they dance, we all end up dancing. When they get tired and get out of our room, I just leave our door open, I can still hear its sound back in our kitchen which is a few meters away from the speakers. That’s how powerful it is from such a small housed speakers.

I forgot to mention that I also use this when ever my ears is already in pain in using headset for my transcription jobs. It ...

• Sonic Gear Quatro 2 speakers
      delivers clear quality audio and I can clearly understand the speaker. I definitely enjoy this speakers, it was worth of my money.

When I inspect it, I found two more little speakers at both sides of each speakers. I thought this is where the loud bass is coming from. I liked its design because it looks modern. The edges is perfectly smooth, just as smooth as it sounds. USB powered and I’m happy with that, I did not have to provide an extra outlet which is a headache in such a tight space.

It’s also has very study and strong housing. It does not easily break even it it’s only plastic. Since our space is small, there are many instances that caused it to topple on our tiled floor, it still worked, and nothing changed

in its sound quality.

The only thing I don’t like about this speaker it that it is so light, weights only 35 grams. It’s so light that it easily topple off the ground in just a little pressure. When I was looking for my lost micro sd, I accidentally pushed it, but I know I was very careful, it still did topple. I can not put it far from my laptop since the wires is not long enough.

I recommend this phenomenal, powerful, small but terrible speakers for your multi media usage. Your teenagers and kiddos will surely love it too. Thru experience, I can say that the sound it can produce is comparable to the sound of a 2 square foot speakers can deliver. Kudos for the makers of this little but ultra powerful speakers.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1624081648210631/k2311a0824/8.24.15