Body Luxuries White Citrus Fine Fragrance Mist
  • After a while I did find it though, and right now it's become my favourite fragrance to use
  • At first when I bought it, Body Luxuries Fine Fragrance Mist seemed as if it was actually a rip off of some Bath and Body Works fragrance that I'd never tried before
  • I like fragrances and perfumes that are long lasting, and the Body Luxuries White Citrus Fine Fragrance Mist provides me with just that
  • I would recommend the Body Luxuries White Citrus Fine Fragrance Mist to people who like exotic, long lasting fragrances
  • The only problem I have with it though is that it burns my skin sometimes, so you might also want to take that into consideration

• by Redtape

I only found out about the “Body Luxuries White Citrus Fine Fragrance Mist” after a co-worker of mine begged me to follow her to buy perfume. After she bought it, I ended up loving the scent so much I returned to the place to get one for myself, but I didn’t see any. After a while I did find it though, and right now it’s become my favourite fragrance to use.

actually a rip off of some Bath and Body Works fragrance that I’d never tried before. However, later on when I researched it on the internet, I realised I could actually find the product on the company’s website.

The fragrance is contained in one of those 236 ml plastic spray bottles like what Bath and Body Works usually comes in. Thus it’s easy to think that you’re probably buying a rip-off of that brand. However, it’s not actually a rip-off. The bottle is also transparent for the most part, a part from a green-ish tint at the bottom with a golden flower on it.

As I previously mentioned, it was the scent that attracted me to the fragrance in the first place. The scent, which is sharp and exotic, smells like a combination of lemons, and grapefruits and I’m really not sure what else. I feel like there’s something flowery hidden somewhere in the mix as well, but I’m not completely sure.

Just like my other fragrances and perfumes, I really wasn’t too ...

• Body Luxuries White Citrus Fine Fragrance Mist
      keen on getting it if I was going to find the fragrance too powerful, since I am still troubled with allergy problems at times. However, after I tried it for the first time, and even wearing it every day, I realise that it’s not weak or unbearable, but just the right amount of strength to have myself and those around me enjoy it.

I like fragrances and perfumes that are long lasting, and the Body Luxuries White Citrus Fine Fragrance Mist provides me with just that. For

example, when I spritz myself and my clothes with it in the mornings, I can still smell it in the early afternoon even though it isn’t as strong. I’ve also been surprised to smell it on my clothes up to a day after using it.

I would recommend the Body Luxuries White Citrus Fine Fragrance Mist to people who like exotic, long lasting fragrances. The only problem I have with it though is that it burns my skin sometimes, so you might also want to take that into consideration.

MylzTiongco says :

re : After a while I did find it though, and right now it’s become my favourite fragrance to use
One of my favorite scent. I have one as a gift from my Auntie and since then I’ve always asked for it. I smell so fresh and young whenever I spray it after bath. Best pair with its body lotion. I love how it goes along any outfit I’m with. Yes, outfit should match your scent also. My boyfriend always feels like kissing me because of its fresh, soap like smell.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124081648200631/k2311a0824/8.24.15