Quaker Harvest Crunch Raisin Almond Cereal  » Food  »
1.5
  • With the amount of money we paid for this cereal, we were very disappointed that there were no almonds
  • I plan to contact Quaker to let them know about this problem

• by Northern Woman
      We do not buy Quaker Harvest Crunch cereals very often. They are quite expensive, so we only buy them from time-to-time as a treat.

We bought an 800 g box of the Raisin Almond variety.

The cereal was very good - crunchy and tasty.

There were a lot of

raisins; however, as the contents of the box were quickly emptied by my hungry family, we kept wondering where the almonds were.

It almost turned into an competition to be the first person to locate the almonds!

We just kept telling ourselves, “Oh, the almonds probably sunk to the bottom of ...

• the box.

” We’d shake the box, but no almonds! Eventually we came down to the last bowl and were unable to find a single almond.

Perhaps they should take the almond part out of the their subtitle! With the amount of money we paid for this cereal, we

were very disappointed that there were no almonds.

I plan to contact Quaker to let them know about this problem.

Whether or not I buy the cereal ever again is entirely dependent on the response to my complaint.

I’ll let you know in a future review how it goes!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271905164820731/k2311a0519/5.19.07