Nivea Refreshingly Soft Moisturizing Cream Pot (with Jojoba Oil and Vitamin E)  » Cosmetics  »
  • I found this 'refreshingly soft moisturizing' cream for 4.29 GBP
  • The first thing I noticed about the cream was its texture
  • Generally I dislike scents and fragrances with any body lotion or cream that I use, but this one was very understated, and it smelled so fresh
  • It is a little pricey, as my earlier creme was only 2.89 GBP, but I think it's a very high quality product
  • All round great, and I would recommend this to anybody who regularly uses hand, body or face creams

• by turtledove

I always like to keep a good Nivea cream at home for my face, hands and body. Earlier I was regularly using a Nivea Creme, which came in a dark blue container. However, recently I started to dislike it, as it had a very thick texture, and it took a lot of effort to rub it into the

skin properly. So, I went to my local Superdrug to see if I could find a different Nivea cream which hopefully wouldn’t be as thick. I found this ‘refreshingly soft moisturizing’ cream for 4.29 GBP.

The first thing I noticed about the cream was its texture. It wasn’t thick, but it was soft and smooth, and it also spreads wonderfully on the skin. A huge improvement from my previous creme - it rubs onto the skin very quickly, and is absorbed almost instantly. I was very pleased, as this was the main reason I was buying this moisturizer.

The cream also has a lovely, fresh fragrance. Generally I dislike scents and fragrances with any body lotion or cream ...

• Nivea Refreshingly Soft Moisturizing Cream Pot (with Jojoba Oil and Vitamin E)
      that I use, but this one was very understated, and it smelled so fresh.

The quality of the cream itself was wonderful. It was soft, and my skin was smooth, and instantly hydrated. Like many of Nivea’s other products, it also has a lasting effect - after a while of using this product, your skin becomes naturally softer.

Overall,

this is a great product. It is a little pricey, as my earlier creme was only 2.89 GBP, but I think it’s a very high quality product. It replenishes and hydrates the skin, it’s easy to apply and it has a lasting effect. All round great, and I would recommend this to anybody who regularly uses hand, body or face creams.

quick note by anonymous :

I used expensive Vichy creams for years, but was forced to search for the cheaper alternative and stuck with this Nivea cream. Now I can afford Vichy again, but don’t see any reason. Nivea replaced it perfectly. Highly recommended.

turtledove says :

I used to use a relatively expensive brand of cream before, but then I decided to switch to Nivea for a more affordable option, and I found it far better in spite of the lower price. Now Nivea is the main brand I trust for any creams and lotions, I don’t even bother trying anything else.

Nurul ulfa says :

i like nivea, good moisturizing cream, and affordable

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121081648150431/k2311a0821/8.21.15