Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes  » Cosmetics  »
  • I'm always careful with the products I use on my skin, so I decided to purchase these wipes and see how good they are
  • They don't efficiently remove makeup, and that really is a problem
  • I think for the price of 2.15 GBP, these could definitely be better, but I think they're worth the price for 25 wipes

• by turtledove

Simple is generally a brand I trust when I want something that doesn’t have too many chemicals and won’t irritate or damage the skin. I’m always careful with the products I use on my skin, so I decided to purchase these wipes and see how good they are.

I’m not generally one to wear make up, but recently I did, and I decided to use these

wipes to take it off. I used one of the wipes to try and clean off the makeup, and sadly it didn’t work particularly well. Lots of the makeup remained in traces over my face, which was quite poor. I was wearing quite a bit of make up, so maybe this would be good for people who wear very subtle makeup, but if you wear a good amount, these wipes are not a good idea. The wipes claim to take off waterproof mascara, but it didn’t manage to remove mine. I was pretty disappointed by this.

However, my main use for facial wipes is in the morning if I don’t have the time to shower. I generally shower in the mornings, so if I don’t have the time one morning,

• Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes
      I wash my face well and then use a wipe just before leaving the house to feel a little fresher. These wipes were perfect for that. They made my face look cleaner, and it felt a little like I’d put a face cream on, which was wonderful. They even made my face a little softer. For my more common use, these wipes are great.

Overall, I

liked these wipes, but they don’t do what they were designed to do. They don’t efficiently remove makeup, and that really is a problem. But, for me, they were great, since they’re great at freshening up one’s face and even moisturizing slightly. I think for the price of 2.15 GBP, these could definitely be better, but I think they’re worth the price for 25 wipes.

Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3120081648110531/k2311a0820/8.20.15