Nivea Smooth Nourishing Hand Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • The first thing that always makes a difference to me about hand cream is the odor, as I don't like particularly strong odors
  • Overall, I think this is a perfect hand cream
  • I would definitely recommend this hand cream to anybody, whether they have dry hands or not - it's useful either way

• by turtledove

My hands were never particularly dry, but I do particularly like to keep a hand cream in my bag at all times. It’s just always there. Until recently I was using a lavender body cream from Boots, but recently I saw this Nivea hand cream. It looked exactly the same as so many other hand creams I’ve used in the past, but since I trust Nivea a lot when it comes to moisturizers, I picked

it up. It was also on sale at my local Superdrug store - it was only 1.69 GBP instead of the regular 3.49.

The first thing that always makes a difference to me about hand cream is the odor, as I don’t like particularly strong odors. When it comes to hand cream, I want something moisturizing, not something with a strong smell.This hand cream has a pleasant smell, but it is also very subtle. Unless I brought my hands very close to my face, I couldn’t even smell it. So, for me, this was great.

Unlike many other hands creams, this hand cream didn’t leave a white coating on my skin, and it wasn’t visible at all. It didn’t even leave behind a shiny greasy look on my hands, which I was very pleased with. So the hand cream wasn’t visible on my hands, which was perfect.

The hand cream immediately made ...

• Nivea Smooth Nourishing Hand Cream
      a difference. It left my hands feeling soft and smooth, and it was the same even with my cuticles! Even an hour after I’d first used the hand cream, my hands were still feeling soft and smooth. I also like how my hands didn’t feel slippery or greasy straight after I’d used the cream. Many creams take around five to ten minutes to properly sink in, and it can be a little irritating since things
      stick to your hands or slide from them. This hand cream sunk in immediately, even though it softened my hands and made them smoother.

Overall, I think this is a perfect hand cream. It has a subtle but pleasant odor, it’s invisible and it softens my skin - it covers ever element that a hand cream should. I would definitely recommend this hand cream to anybody, whether they have dry hands or not - it’s useful either way.

madison says :

I have extremely dry hands and they crack open at my knuckles sometimes from dryness and this hand cream has totally changed that. It is so nourishing and really moisturizes my hands. A little bit goes a long way so one tube will last a long time. I find the smell to be very faint and relaxing.

turtledove replies :

I agree It’s really worth the money, since they last such a long time. As I mentioned in the review as well - I loved the subtle sent too

Frank says :

Nivea has launched a wide range of good products, and this is one of them, it is worth buying, I speak from experience, because I had very dry hands, now always use this product and feel soft and relaxed hands, I definitely recommend

turtledove replies :

Yes I totally agree, had the exact same experience

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3120081648090531/k2311a0820/8.20.15