EQ Plus Disposable Diaper  » Baby care  »
  • I like this product because of the quality it offers at an affordable price
  • It now have wetness indicator so I know it's time to change
  • In my toddlers case, due to cost cutting, I want their diapers to be able to stand their overnight weewee
  • I noticed that if it accidentally drenched, it would not fasten anymore so I'm careful not to touch it with wet hands
  • With EQ's minor cons, I would recommend this product to moms who are on a tight budget but still enjoy sleep at night

• by Angelita Magana

I have been using this EQ Plus disposable diapers for almost a year now for my toddlers, and in between those times, I try to look for less expensive disposable diapers but still of good quality. However, I always get back to EQ Plus diaper because the ones I’ve tried sometimes leaks, the tapes or adhesives are not working. Sometimes I have to change diapers in the middle of the night because he is already drenched.

I like this product because of the quality it offers at an affordable price. The

pack I usually buy is extra large, consisting of 24 pieces diapers for 210 Philippine peso. Just recently, it comes with new waistband or a garter. This new innovation helped a lot in making the diapers snugly fit even if they keep on playing. I rarely encounter leaks because its leak guards are new improved. It now have wetness indicator so I know it’s time to change. In my toddlers case, due to cost cutting, I want their diapers to be able to stand their overnight weewee. And it does, most of the time.

Its cottony cover is super soft and my toddlers are comfortable with it. It core is now super absorbent and traps the weewee away from the surface for a comfortable dry feeling. It’s refastenable tape provides easy adjustment to fit comfortably.

The cons of this diapers, sometimes my one 1 1/2 year old little boy scratches his lower back that is covered by the waistband. What I do is I don’t fasten it until he is asleep. I put him on a short shorts to hold diaper ...

• EQ Plus Disposable Diaper
      in place then I fasten it when he’s asleep. Another con is its refastenable tapes. I noticed that if it accidentally drenched, it would not fasten anymore so I’m careful not to touch it with wet hands. I wish that the manufacturer of this product make improvements on this matter.

Just this week, my little boy developed diaper rashes around his genital areas. I don’t know what went wrong, was it because my little boy is growing and has some changes in his body? Or was there changes in the

core of the diaper? I used to apply a thin coat of zinc oxide on the affected area but now it hardly works as well.

As a mom of two adorable toddlers, I’m always on the lookout for new innovations and new products that suits to my budget but does not compromise the quality. With EQ’s minor cons, I would recommend this product to moms who are on a tight budget but still enjoy sleep at night. EQ is true to its slogan, Economy and Quality.

Angelita Magana adds :

How do you treat recurring diaper rush? My little one uses zinc oxide ointment but it seems contraindicative. You have to keep ithe area yet zinc is always moist.

Richelle says :

Hi Angelita Magana I use Vaseline Petroleum Jelly on my kids when they are still a baby. It works for them. The jelly prevents the recurrence of diaper rash.

Angelita Magana adds :

Ty Richelle. I also used Vaseline Petroleum Jelly when they were younger, but that didn’t work that’s why we came up with the zinc oxide. May be there still some ultimate way to prevent or to minimize recurrence of diaper rash.

Desiree says :

Hi Angelita. I think it would be best to have some diaper-free time for you babies. Their skin needs to breathe, too. If your babies are prone to rashes, diaper changing time, ideally, is every 3-4 hours.

April Rose Sumonod says :

re : I like this product because of the quality it offers at an affordable price
Nowadays, people especially mothers tend to choose affordability of the product rather than its quality. Prices are directly proportional to quality. If the product has high quality, the price is also high. But for practical moms like me, the affordability of a certain product may not affect the use of the product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5418081648080131/k2311a0818/8.18.15