Angry Gran Run, Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • If yes, then I think you will also be a fan of the game Angry Gran Run
  • You should definitely try this game once and for all
  • I am actually impressed that I can actually change the device's sensitivity in terms of tilting it
  • Of course, the upgrades cost coins gained from playing
  • This game can be played while you are in a public transportation vehicle or anywhere boring so this game is a love

by Ms. Mycroft the Gamer

Are you a fan of running type games like Temple Run and Minion Rush? If yes, then I think you will also be a fan of the game Angry Gran Run! Have you been a little bored with other running games? You should definitely try this game once and for all. What’s the difference of this game from other running games? Lucky you because today, I will be giving you my review about the game Angry Gran Run. Let’s start!
  • Angry Gran Run, Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • So I’ll start with the basics first. In Angry Gran Run, you will play as a granny running from an asylum. So basically, you are an old psycho running around the city. The graphics of the game is not realistic because it is not made to be realistic so it’s okay for me. It’s kind of a kid’s game judging by its graphics. The sound and music are pretty unique for me. The granny will just shout or whatever whenever she bash punks. I don’t know why but she does that. The music is very lively just like the game itself. The sound effects are also unique like in collecting coins. Collecting coins does not sound like you are collecting coins. It does not sound like coins so it’s a bit different from the other games. The choices of colors in the game is excellent since it sets the mood of being lively. It is not like the other games which have dull and dark colors so this is a good point for the game.

• Angry Gran Run, Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • Opening the game for the first time, you will encounter the tutorial. The tutorial is very easy to understand because it has words that dictate you what to do unlike other games that just have symbols or arrows on things you should press or go to. With this helpful tutorial, you’ll know what to run after in the game. So as you can see, the game’s control is very much Temple Run like. You have to tilt the device in order to acquire coins or bash punks but the ground where Angry Gran is running is very much Minion Rush like. It has lines just like in Minion Rush but of course, you don’t need to swipe on the screen anymore to get to the other sides, you just have to tilt. The game is really like a combined version of Temple Run and Minion Rush. Please bear with my repeating examples since I use the two games because they are famous and maybe almost everyone here know about them or maybe played them.

• Angry Gran Run, Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • So I just realized that the game has score multipliers too like Minion Rush but instead of minions, you will bash punks, as the game call them.

• Angry Gran Run, Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • I forgot to show you the settings. As expected, the game’s settings only consist of manipulating the sounds and music and the lean sensitivity. Since this game is very easy and an easy to access game, it doesn’t have to have complicated settings. I am actually impressed that I can actually change the device’s sensitivity in terms of tilting it. Other running games doesn’t have this feature so I commend the game for having it.

• Angry Gran Run, Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • This is what the main menu looks like. As you can see, there is a button that says get 1 gem on the left side of the screen. I tried to press it and it redirected me to a video ad. After I watched the ad, I automatically gained 1 gem. I’m just a bit upset because it will only let you get a free gem once. After you press it, it will disappear in the screen so you cannot use that button again. Pressing the calendar button on the right side of the screen will show you a notification or whatever about what the game will have in the near future. Pressing it now, you will see a new character that will show next month. There are also missions and daily task in the game so you can look forward to something everyday. The gear symbol will get you to the settings page which I already discussed.

• Angry Gran Run, Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • On the main menu, you will see a costumes button and it will lead you to the page as shown in the pic above. Obviously, you need coins to buy costumes but other costumes just require stuffs to unlock them like the stuffs you can get while running. Just collect the required number then you can unlock some costumes.

• Angry Gran Run, Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • There are also powerups available in the store. Powerups are not automatically turned on or they’re not there for the first time you play the game. You have to acquire coins first then manually turn them on by upgrading them for the first time. Of course, the upgrades cost coins gained from playing. More coins button will lead you to the page where you can buy coins with real money. Free coins can be gained by watching an ad or connecting your account(s) to the game.

• Angry Gran Run, Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • Lastly, I would like to commend the game for putting tickets on the road while granny’s running. These tickets can bring you coins like what I gained from the pic above.

The game is totally a good time passer. So what’s my final verdict? The game is fun and addicting. I would recommend this to people who are looking for a new running game or who are just bored. This game can be played while you are in a public transportation vehicle or anywhere boring so this game is a love. What do you think of this? Have you tried the game? Let me know! Feel free to comment your opinions or suggestions below. Thank you! :)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2817081648070531/k2311a0817/8.17.15