Magic Touch: Wizard for Hire, Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • I don't really like games that have very complicated instructions and long intro story so this is a good point for the game in my opinion
  • I thought I only have to draw a V anywhere to defeat the robots
  • I think the time is 1 minute but I'm not really sure because there are many robots coming and I don't have time to check for the time left
  • The settings definitely says that the game is very simple and easy since the settings are only for the music and sounds
  • I would highly recommend this game to anyone who wants to improve their speed or to people who just want to play a unique and exciting game

by Ms. Mycroft the Gamer

Wanting to be a wizard for once? Do you dream of defeating flying robots? Good thing there is Magic Touch: Wizard for Hire! Magic Touch is a game wherein you are a wizard and you have to destroy the robots’ parachute thingy in order to stay alive. Are you curious? Let me tell you my review about this game. Let’s start!
  • Magic Touch: Wizard for Hire, Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • Let me show you the game’s graphics first. The game will give the feels that it is like an old game like Super Mario or Circus Charlie because of its graphics. I don’t know if it’s just me but I really feel nostalgic when I see this intro of the game. The game’s music and sounds are really cute for me. The sound effects are not really realistic but they are just so adorable. Also, the characters are all very lovable. The robots are not scary or anything. The wizard’s laugh is cute too. The game is a love.

• Magic Touch: Wizard for Hire, Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • So opening the game for the first time, you will see a short tutorial which is very good. I don’t really like games that have very complicated instructions and long intro story so this is a good point for the game in my opinion. As for the tutorial itself, it is very easy to understand on what you are going to do but honestly, after the tutorial, I did not know what to draw. I thought I only have to draw a V anywhere to defeat the robots. The tutorial did not teach me that I should look on the balloon above the robots to know what to draw so I did not quite like the tutorial. They should have written something to indicate that players should copy the symbol on the balloons.

• Magic Touch: Wizard for Hire, Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • I forgot to tell you that there are 2 modes of the game. There is arcade and there is time attack. In arcade mode, you have to copy the symbols and not let any robot come near to you or else the game’s over. In the time attack mode, you have time and you should defeat the robots as many as you can. I think the time is 1 minute but I’m not really sure because there are many robots coming and I don’t have time to check for the time left. So there is a button below that says more nitrome. It is not a power up but an option to check out more games from nitrome since the game is from nitrome. Of course, the option to remove ads requires you to pay as usual.

• Magic Touch: Wizard for Hire, Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • The settings page can be opened by clicking the gear on the top right part of the mode screen as seen from the third image I uploaded. The picture above is the settings page. The settings definitely says that the game is very simple and easy since the settings are only for the music and sounds. You can also see some infos about the game here.

• Magic Touch: Wizard for Hire, Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • So let’s move on to the game itself. So I really really love the game because of its controls. I don’t have a virtual joystick on the screen because I just have to draw the symbol anywhere on the screen. It doesn’t have to be big or small, it’s up to you so I really love this game because of this. The background is very cute and it can also be changed if you buy a background and I will talk about that later. My score is also shown on the center of the screen and your score is per robot that you defeat. The robots are from the sky and you can’t let them get near to you. You are the wizard and in the pic above, the wizard is on the lower right part of the screen with the coins. The robot’s balloons are written with symbols and there are many symbols that can show throughout the game. The speed of the fall of the robots also increases as you defeat many robots. You will also collect coins from the robots you defeated and these coins can be used to buy spells, backgrounds, and wizards.

• Magic Touch: Wizard for Hire, Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • Speaking of the coins, you can buy things at the store. Spells are available and they can help you stay alive for a longer time. Backgrounds are the backgrounds of the gameplay. Wizards are the characters you can play with. The free coins below are legit and I got 1000 coins for watching an ad video. The get button beside it will let you buy things with real money.

The game is really fun and addiciting. So my final verdict? I would highly recommend this game to anyone who wants to improve their speed or to people who just want to play a unique and exciting game. So what do you think of this game? Have you tried this? Let me know! Feel free to comment your opinions and suggestions below. Thank you! :)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2817081648060531/k2311a0817/8.17.15