Sling Kong, Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • It is very simple and I think that even children can play this game with ease
  • So I thought I should show you the settings of the game
  • I like it but I don't really think it's necessary since it is very easy to understand even if you can't read the words in the game
  • I really love the effect when you stretch the monkey to it to change place
  • I would recommend this to people who are looking for a game to pass time for a short time like waiting for the train in the subway or tiring yourself to sleep

by Ms. Mycroft the Gamer

Do you love monkeys? Aren’t they adorable? What if you can play a game with a cute monkey? Play Sling Kong! It is a game in which you are liable for the life of a cute monkey. You just have control the monkey and dodge the obstacles. But it’s not that all yet. Are you curious? Lucky you because today, I am going to give you my review about the game Sling Kong.
  • Sling Kong, Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • So I will just guide you first about the game itself. It is a very easy to access game. What I mean is that the game does not have a storyline or some sort of complicated rules and instructions. It is like playing game such as Temple Run or Flappy Bird. In playing the game, you don’t need to dive into a new world of fantasy. This is what I like about games. If the game is going to be easy, it should be simple as well. In here, you don’t have to dress up the monkey or choose a background. It is very simple and I think that even children can play this game with ease. That’s the best thing about a game. Whether you are in the bus or any public transpo vehicles, you are just bored with your life or somebody borrowed your gadget to play some games, this kind of game is really very useful and handy.

• Sling Kong, Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • So I thought I should show you the settings of the game. As expected, because the game is very easy and accessible anywhere, the game does not have much settings. It just has the music and sound controller. You just have to put the yellow slightly cubed thingy to the left to turn off either the music or sounds. I don’t have anything bad to say against the settings because I understand that the game is very easy so you don’t need much configuring. As you can see, there are also news at the top of the settings. I don’t really care about the updates so I don’t care about the news too. The game itself is already entertaining so I think updating is not really favorable but I think the game would be much more entertaining if they add some more obstacles.

• Sling Kong, Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • So I also like that the game has a feature that can change the game’s language. It is very unique for me since easy games don’t usually have this feature. I like it but I don’t really think it’s necessary since it is very easy to understand even if you can’t read the words in the game. But still, I must commend them (creators of the game) for enabling players change the language of the game.

• Sling Kong, Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • The game is very simple. As you can see from the picture above, the little monkey is hanging from a blue button-like thing with its arms. I really love the effect when you stretch the monkey to it to change place. I forgot to screen capture the instruction that showed when I first opened the game but anyways, it just says that you just hold the monkey then stretch it in the opposite direction where you want it to go. For example, you hold and stretch the monkey downwards, it will jump or go upwards. In the example above, you have to go to the blue button-like thing on the upper part of the screen just like where the monkey is hanging from. I just don’t really love the fact that when you started to stretch the monkey and hold it for too long, the blue button where the monkey is hanging starts to blink. With this warning, you have to let go of the monkey as soon as you targeted the next button or else, if you don’t do it fast, the monkey will be fired automatically from the button. It will just jump even if you haven’t pointed it to the next blue button. I am just a little upset with this because I am not very good at time pressured games. I will panic and the result will not be good. I know that it just adds challenge to the game and I understand that but I’m just not really good with handling time so I don’t really like it.

• Sling Kong, Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • So I don’t know the use of this part wherein you get to win prizes. You will just be brought to this part to throw the monkey to the spinning wheel above it and you will get the prize written in the part where the monkey will hang. So it’s okay for me that the game has this but I am not really convinced that the game needs this. So what if I have money or coins in the game? Where can I use it? There’s no store in the game and there are no power-ups so I don’t really know where can I use the coins.

• Sling Kong, Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • This is another part of the game wherein you have to throw the monkey upwards then it will hit the circles as shown in the pic above. With this, I can win coins but as I have said, I don’t need the coins because I don’t have anything to buy. But honestly, I like this part of the game because it reminds me of the game pinball if I remember it right.

• Sling Kong, Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • So I forgot to tell you that after the pinball part, the monkey will fall on some prizes below and these are other stuff toy-like character that you can use alternative of the monkey. The characters are all so super cute and I love them. By now, I have won the cat and lion in the middle.

The game’s pretty simple and easy so I think I have said what I wanted to say. My final verdict? The game’s pretty entertaining and it’s super cute! It has simple graphics and effects and also a nice forest sounds. I would recommend this to people who are looking for a game to pass time for a short time like waiting for the train in the subway or tiring yourself to sleep. What can you say about this game? Have you tried this? Let me know! Feel free to comment your opinions and suggestions below. Thank you! :)

zulfiqar ali says :

re : It is very simple and I think that even children can play this game with ease
yes it is very easy for children.

Fabian says :

re : I would recommend this to people who are looking for a game to pass time for a short time like waiting for the train in the subway or tiring yourself to sleep
I let my little brother play the game and he was able to beat my high score this shows sling kong is a game for everybody.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2814081648030531/k2311a0814/8.14.15