Tresemee Platinum Heat Protector Spray
  • So when using this product, I found that it protected my hair for the duration of straightening it

• by Mary

Ever feel like your hair becomes brittle and straw like after straightening your hair a couple of time? I know mine does.

I tried all different hair products some that were okay and others that were terrible until I tried Tresemme Platinum. The product usually comes in a black bottle with either a red spray cap or a black/silver spray cap. Usually you can get a buy 1 get 1 free deal on this from CVS or Rite Aid. There inexpensive as well usually around 4 or 5 dollars, which isn’t bad

for protecting your hair.

This hair product also sprays out a liquid. It’s has pretty strong scent to it that disappears after a couple minutes of use. It usually stays pretty well in my head! When I use it.

I use this product before I straighten my hair. I put my hair up in a bun and spray the bottle around my head, then I flip my hair over and spray the underside of my hair, and finally I spray my hair when it’s down. Make sure not to spray to much

product to get your hair wet- then your gonna have problems straightening your hair. If you have thick hair like mine and it takes a while to straighten, then you may want to reapply this product.

So when using this product, I found that it protected my hair for the duration of straightening it. I haven’t used it for drying my hair. It left my hair smoother than it usually is and with a little shiny coat. This is a good product that is effective for hair straightening protection and an inexpensive option.

• Tresemee Platinum Heat Protector Spray

Something that most people don’t know or rarely know about this product is that it contains, glycerin and fragrance. Glycerin helps through separating oil and dirt from each other. Which makes it a perfect element to put in a hair product. So not only does this product act as a hair protectant, it will also help make your hair cleaner. The fragrance provided, makes the hair protectant makes your hair and the product both smell great.

Another benefit of Tresemme platinum strength hair protect spray, is that it also protects your hair

against breakage. When I used this product and straightened my hair with a CHI hair straightener at 410 degree Fahrenheit. My hair had no breakage for a couple months of use. The only time my hair started to break and frizz was when I stopped using the product, and just my straightener.

I also used this product when some of my hairs were sticking straight up. I used it as a hair spray, but without the harmful effect of hairspray. It kept my hair in place.

The size of this bottle is 8 ounces.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3114081647980531/k2311a0814/8.14.15