Furious 7 (action adventure movie)
  • However, I thought that Furious 7 was different since it takes the action and adrenaline to a completely different level
  • Something else that also impressed me was how they were able to make Paul Walker's two brothers stand in as doubles and play Brian without making it too obvious
  • However, I found that I was barely able to tell who was Paul and who wasn't
  • If you're looking for a movie with lots of action then Furious 7 might definitely be what you're looking for
  • I definitely recommend this movie to people who like action and loved the first, or even all of the Fast and the Furious franchise

by Redtape

It took me a long time to watch the movie Furious 7 because I figured that it would be too depressing to watch. This was especially after hearing stories about how scores of people cried in the theatre in the end.

After seeing it myself though I realised I was actually able to enjoy it, and that even though I was sad during the tribute, it wasn’t too overwhelming.

• Furious 7 (action adventure movie)
  • Furious 7 is the seventh movie in the Fast and the Furious franchise, and for now it appears as if it will also be the last. The plot is actually a continuation of the events that happened in the movie Fast and Furious Six. In the movie Owen Shaw’s more dangerous brother Deckard Shaw surfaces in an attempt to exact revenge on the group who put his brother in the hospital.

Therefore, Deckard murders Han while he is on the run in Tokyo, gets into a fight that nearly kills Hobbs ad blows up the house that Brian and his family lives in.

Furious, Dominic and the entire team decide to hunt Deckard Shaw down and kill him, but they realise it’s a challenging feat because not only is he an elite assassin, but he’s also practically a ghost.

A man who calls himself “Mr. Nobody” and leads a team of covert OPs convinces Dominic to postpone the mission and help him obtain a sophisticated tracking program called “God’s Eye”. After claiming that it will help them find Deckard Shaw, the team set out on their most daring mission yet.

• Furious 7 (action adventure movie)
  • The thing that I loved the most about Furious 7 had to be the action. Like all of the other movies int he franchise there was no shortage of it. However, I thought that Furious 7 was different since it takes the action and adrenaline to a completely different level.

Therefore, there were scenes such as the one where Dominic and Brian steal the prince’s car because the God’s Eye was stashed inside and they couldn’t get it out. Dominic drove the car so that it went through several windows in three high-rise buildings even though that’s actually physically impossible for several reasons. However, I still loved that scene because the thrill had me on the edge of my seat.

• Furious 7 (action adventure movie)
  • Something else that also impressed me was how they were able to make Paul Walker’s two brothers stand in as doubles and play Brian without making it too obvious. Before I had convinced myself that even with CGI they wouldn’t be able to do it successfully. However, I found that I was barely able to tell who was Paul and who wasn’t.

There were one or two scenes throughout that really made me wonder, including some where the camera never really lingered on him. There was also the very last scene where they’re all reunited on the beach and Brian and his family are playing.

• Furious 7 (action adventure movie)
  • If you’re looking for a movie with lots of action then Furious 7 might definitely be what you’re looking for. However, if you’re also looking for a movie with strong dialogue and an overall strong script then you’re definitely going to have to look elsewhere, because the dialogue was just plain horrible.

For example, there’s one scene where Brian almost dies after he saves Ramsey and the bad guy yells “Too slow!”. Then later on when they’re both fighting again, Brian pushes him and yells “Too slow!”. I thought that came off as a little immature and cliche 80s action film.

• Furious 7 (action adventure movie)
  • Then of course, there is one of the most talked about scenes where Dominic drives off and reminisces on the journey that they took together as friends. That scene along with the song “See you Again” by Whiz Khalifa and Charlie Puth playing in the background was what I heard initially drove a number of people to tears.

I found it was heart-wrenching for me too and I did find myself tearing up a bit, especially since I feel as if I’d gone on the journey with them.

I definitely recommend this movie to people who like action and loved the first, or even all of the Fast and the Furious franchise. Even though the dialogue isn’t exactly great, there’s no shortage of action, it’s very entertaining and it’s also a tribute to the late well known actor Paul Walker.

Garcia says :

The photos are really unattractive and not very relevant to the movie itself.
It should show more actions, cars, driving or tensions to make the readers excited for the movie as these are the selling points of the film

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1110081647870731/k2311a0810/8.10.15