Nivea Extra Whitening Cell Repair & Protect Body Milk 50ml  » Cosmetics  »
  • However, I like the smell of milk and I hope it did have
  • The disadvantage of this is that there is no SPF or UV-rays protection included to the product
  • I do not know why it does not have SPF, but I think this lotion is only for rejuvenation and skin repair
  • It is also very small and convenient to throw into my bag

• by ermi88

We all know that Nivea lotions are very expensive but good thing that I have found one that is very affordable. At around 50 PHP, I can already have the Nivea Extra Whitening Cell Repair and Protect in Body Milk on hand.

It is mostly hot here in the Philippines and the only times that the weather will be cool is when there is a storm. My skin gets dry and dull if I expose myself to harsh sunlight for a long period and the only thing that recovers it is using

the Nivea body milk lotion.

Nivea Extra Whitening in Body Milk can be bought at any malls. I usually buy mine at a grocery store and I will always buy 50ml because it is what I can afford. It protects and repairs damaged skin if used for a few weeks and I attested it myself.

My skin is super moisturized and soft if I apply Nivea lotion. It is also a whitening product so if I get sunburned, I will not be worried because I can apply the lotion anytime of the day and every day. My skin gets fairer and lighter as days pass by.

While Nivea Extra Whitening is a moisturizing lotion, it does not leave my skin sticky to the feel. The consistency is not thick or sticky and when I apply it to my skin, it absorbs very quickly. I have no problems with regard to applying it before going to bed since it is very comfortable on the skin.

The smell of the lotion is very scented. I like the smell of it. It does not have that scent ...

• Nivea Extra Whitening Cell Repair & Protect Body Milk 50ml
      of milk, but the scent is very common just like the scent of a particular Nivea lotion. However, I like the smell of milk and I hope it did have.

The disadvantage of this is that there is no SPF or UV-rays protection included to the product. This is the biggest con I see with this lotion because SPF is very important for everyday use especially for me that I go out very often in the sunlight. I do not know why it does not have SPF, but I think this lotion

is only for rejuvenation and skin repair. This is good to use before bedtime.

Like many Nivea bottles, this Body Milk is very secure because it is like a flip-top bottle. There is no evidence of leakage because the cap tightly closes after use. It is also very small and convenient to throw into my bag.

If I were asked if I am going to buy one more again, I would if there is SPF. Of course, there are lots of Nivea lotions with SPF out there, so I will choose the one having it.

Bindu says :

re : However, I like the smell of milk and I hope it did have
Well I was in a long search for a body lotion that is mild with SPF and bingo I got "NIVEA extra whitening". They claim that this lotion has "concentrated natural Camu camu and Acerola cherry which offer 40 times higher vitamin C to repair dull damaged skin". Well the lotion is mild and of soft consistency and it blends well with the skin on applying and it manages to give the skin a nice finish. It has a mild pleasing aroma which I love.The bottle is nice and travel friendly. The above are some pros.
Coming to the cons, I don’t think this could be used to protect skin from the sun as it is very mild. It also has parabens.

In total, it is worth the money. If you ask me if I`ll get it again, well, already I m using the second pack of it :D

Cheers.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110081647850731/k2311a0810/8.10.15