Temple Run 2, Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • Maybe I can be of help to you because I think, I know what you need
  • Apparently, the first game was a big hit because it gave a new kind of experience for players then
  • So I love the game because it still continues to improve
  • Well, the game is already kind of old this time but I noticed that the creators added some details and some new places to explore
  • This game is quite addicting and challenging and so I would highly recommend this game to everyone

by Ms. Mycroft the Gamer

Feeling a little bit bored? Do you want something to ease that boredom? Are you looking for an easy to access game without those complicated storyline? Maybe I can be of help to you because I think, I know what you need. Try playing Temple Run 2! Are you familiar to this game or you want to know the game first before downloading it? Well, I am very much flattered that I can be of little help because today, I am going to give you my comments and insights about the game, Temple Run 2. What are we waiting for? Let’s start!
  • Temple Run 2, Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • So I think I should give you guys a short introduction about this game. Well, as you can see, the game I’m talking about is already the second or like continuation of the first game Temple Run. Apparently, the first game was a big hit because it gave a new kind of experience for players then. No wonder they made a new one. So moving on, Temple Run 2 is a game where you can choose your character and try to run as far or as long as you can to save your character. It’s not just running but you have to dodge every obstacle in the way. In general, I really love the game because I think it enhances my speed of reaction and my concentration as well. Of course, your character is running and you have to be alert of what you may go through and so making you more alert and active and thus enhancing your speed of reaction.

• Temple Run 2, Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • So I love the game because it still continues to improve. Well, the game is already kind of old this time but I noticed that the creators added some details and some new places to explore. I know that they did because I used to play this game before. That was like two years ago so I really commend the makers because they still continue to imrpove the game. As you can see from the picture above, there is some kind of a wheel (as they call it) and you can spin it if you revive yourself after you die. I don’t remember the game having that feature before so I think this is really a good addition to the game. I also think that players like me also love this feature because we can win some loots or treasures from the wheel. This is only one of the few new features of the game as I remember. So thumbs up for the makers!

• Temple Run 2, Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • To those who are not familiar to this game, well here is a sample of the game’s visuals and effects. You can see that it has good graphics but not really great because it does not really look that realistic. I have seen some really good games (like the game This War Of Mine which I will be reviewing soon) with really great graphics so I know that they can still improve the game’s visuals. If I have to rate it from 1 to 10, 10 being the highest, I would say the game’s graphics is 7.5. So here in Temple Run 2, the monster that’s running after you is some kind of a really big gorilla I don’t know. In the first game, small monkeys are those that will run after you. Well honestly, the monsters really add some sort of pressure or fear and adrenaline rush especially when you swipe your finger at the wrong time or at the wrong direction because apparently, the monster cannot be seen in the screen unless you do some mistakes like what I mentioned. So when you accidentally swipe your finger at the wrong time, you will see the monster really catching up to your character and in my opinion, that is quite scary. So in conclusion to all I have said, I really liked that they added the monster. Some running games like minion rush or angry gran run don’t have something that runs after them so this feature is quite unique in my opinion.

• Temple Run 2, Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • I would just show you the settings page because the settings are always very important to every game because it shows how much access and experience it can give to their players. So in the game, you can adjust only the loudness of sounds and music. Is this a negative thing? Well, it is not a negative thing, at least for me. Why? Because it shows how very easy to play the game is. You don’t need to turn the accelerometer on or off because, of course, it is already given that it should be used in the game because you have to tilt your gadget here to dodge the obstacles. There is also an option in the settings page that asks if you want to turn on the tutorial. Like what? Even my 4 year old cousin plays this game and it’s such a piece of cake to her. You don’t need this option because, first of all, you will be taught how to handle the game when you open the app for the first time. Secondly, it’s really very easy to understand. That’s an advantage to games that do not have long stories or complicated instructions. If you have a friend and that friend borrows your gadget because of boredom, what do you think will that friend of yours choose to play? Of course the easy to understand games in your gadget and not those ones that have stories or account of several saved games. It is just so convenient to store some games like Temple Run 2, I should say.

• Temple Run 2, Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • So here is the abilities page. Here, you can upgrade your character’s abilities with your obtained coins from every game you play. What can I say about this? Well, I like that upgrades don’t really cost too much and they are not bought by real money. I love that the first upgrades are really cheap but then if you have the ability on a high level already, upgrades for this will be much more expensive. I don’t really like games that you can level up by buying some expensive gems or whatever. You will work hard for your game then suddenly, someone you know that is just a beginner in the game will surpass you because they can buy expensive add ons for the game. Like how is that? It sucks you know so I really love that the upgrades here can only be bought by virtual coins in the game.

• Temple Run 2, Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • Moving on the the game itself, as I have said, it is very easy to play. The controls are just swiping your finger up to jump, down to slide or duck your head in some situations, left or right to turn. To use your character’s power up, you just have to double tap anywhere on the screen. How easy is that? Well, the game is very easy but it will get a little trickier everytime you pass some kind of meter checkpoints. The obstacles will appear more often and the speed of your character’s running will speed up when you pass the checkpoints so it can get much more exciting and challenging. The game is very entertaining for me so thumbs up to the game.

I think I said everything that I can about the game. So my final verdict? This game is quite addicting and challenging and so I would highly recommend this game to everyone. I really mean everyone because as I said, even my 4 year old cousin is playing it so I think that it is suitable for all ages and you don’t have to worry about children playing the game. It does not show morbidity as your character dies so it is safe for your children’s eyes. In conclusion to everything I said, this game is really a great game to pass boredom. So what do you think? Have you tried this game? Let me know about your opinions and suggestions and comment it down below. Thank you :)

Myla Tiongco says :

re : Well, the game is already kind of old this time but I noticed that the creators added some details and some new places to explore
Totally agree. The upgrade they made is awesome. It excites me more when the character has to slide in a water then suddenly a rock or a mill will block your way, how nerve rocking right? It pumped my heart beat so fast and actually make me unknowingly shout whenever my character failed to beat the highest score. I know most of the gamers feel the same way as I do specially when the character needs to jump but unfortunately fell on the clift. My suggestion is that I hope to see more challenge, more obstacle and bottleneck along the way.

Ms. Mycroft the Gamer replies :

I totally feel the same I also scream like crazy even though my friend’s the one who’s playing. I know the feeling when you jump early then fall off the cliff or when I need to turn sideways but instead I would jump because of adrenaline rush haha. I think we should just wait for more challenge since the makers are still working on the game which is very nice

Ibloggerteam says :

Awesome Game but anyone can easily collect and buy all the items in the game and usually same obstacles are totally awful, they should add few new locations to the game, but I still refer this game becasuse it is good to pass the time

rocky shaikh says :

The game is awesome but for me not than the Temple Run.That was the first edition of the series but this game has its own awesomeness.It is too thrilling when running after that giant gorilla or whatever but after sometime the game loimeoks boring.Same obstacles,same places and only few charactes too play.Overall the game is very good and can give a good t

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 286081647800631/k2311a086/8.6.15