The Burgery Company  » Restaurants  »
1458 Chestnut Street, Emmaus, PA 18049
  • I, personally, only like beef and must say that this has been the best quality of beef I have eaten
  • This burger cost $9 and was worth every single penny
  • I would highly recommend anyone to check this place out
  • This has become one of my favorite places to eat, by far

by Lynn Moll

If you are in the Emmaus,PA area and are looking to enjoy a great family meal, you need to stop by The Burgery Company! I just recently went with my family for the first time and absolutely loved it!
  • The Burgery Company
  • As soon as we walked in, we were greeted by the friendliest workers I have seen anywhere! They immediately greeted us upon opening the door. The employee taking my order was extremely friendly and helpful.

• The Burgery Company
  • The prices, at first sight, seemed a bit high, but once you receive your order, you will see it is totally worth the price! Not only do you get a lot of food, but the quality goes above and beyond anything I had expected for a burger joint.

• The Burgery Company
  • They serve, in addition to beef, 11 different types of meat for you to choose from if that is what you are interested in. I, personally, only like beef and must say that this has been the best quality of beef I have eaten.

• The Burgery Company
  • We started with the Wolverine Fries. They come with cheddar cheese, bacon and ranch. They were awesome! One order was enough for 4 people to share and we had leftovers to take home. A great bargain at $5!

• The Burgery Company
  • I ordered my son the Rookie meal (their kid’s meal). It came with a burger, either beef or turkey and and order of fries or tater tots. It is a lot larger than a kid’s burger you would get at any other restaurant. The burger was cooked perfectly and my son loved it!

• The Burgery Company
  • The rest of my family all ordered the Green Terror Burger. This burger comes with cheddar cheese, bacon and BBQ sauce. It was amazing! The burger was huge, I was only able to eat half. This burger cost $9 and was worth every single penny.

I would highly recommend anyone to check this place out! The food is awesome and I am not sure if you will find a friendlier atmosphere!

The inside was spotless and very inviting.

This has become one of my favorite places to eat, by far!

shuhaib says :

re : I, personally, only like beef and must say that this has been the best quality of beef I have eaten
It is the one of the new taste…it is very hot

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 720071647410331/k2311a0720/7.20.15