B’Day by Beyonce
  • The first thing I noticed about Beyonce is her vocals
  • They have gone even much better now, and her falsetto are truly amazing and nice to hear

• by Missy
      This CD track was given to me by my sister, and she wanted me to burn songs inside for her. The album is from the ever sexy songstress, Beyonce, and the album is called, “B’Day”.

I am not sure what

that means, but I am sure enough that this album is full of tracks that are worth listening to.

The first thing I noticed about Beyonce is her vocals.

They have gone even much better now, and her falsetto are truly ...

• amazing and nice to hear.

There are some heart-felt songs, which I personally think, is perhaps dedicated to her ex boyfriend, Jayzee.

I have always been a big fan of Beyonce, but with this track, I don’t need to admire her

as a person to be able to appreciate her songs.

There is certainly a great vibe throughout the album, and I find that the ballet songs she sings are kind of melodic, and put me to sleep.

This is certainly worth to buy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 141805164740831/k2311a0518/5.18.07