Transition Lenses  » Health  »
  • I love to wear colored and also disposable contact lenses, and I change brands once a while, just to have a feel of what different types of brands are like
  • The next month, I bought another set, this time, the promotion price wasn't there anymore

• by Missy
      I love to wear colored and also disposable contact lenses, and I change brands once a while, just to have a feel of what different types of brands are like. There’s this latest brand that was on a promotion that I received a flyer from, and it is called Transitions Lenses.

I was pretty curious

about it, and took up the 20% offer on this.

I went to the shop selling this brand lense, and requested for a pair of disposable colored lenses for my eyes.

I chose a pair of hazel colored ones, and started wearing it.

I donned the contacts on around 7am, and due to work ...

• and going out with my mates, I only removed them about 12am.

I was pretty much surprised that I had worn the contact for quite a long time.

It made me wonder that this lense is certainly durable and could withstand long hours.

Most of the brands that I’ve used before tends to dry

out, and I need to put eyedrops to it, but this Transition Lenses did not made me to do that.

The next month, I bought another set, this time, the promotion price wasn’t there anymore.

I guess most users find this handy and comfortable enough to wear.

A good brand in the making.

Transition Lenses
    David Johanek says :

I just got my new transitions today. I noticed that when the lenses were tinted, certain colors were not true. I have the gray tint, so colors should remain true, except to be darker. What I mean is that light tan items, such as the siding on my house turn a pink color and yellow things turn orange. Is this natural or is there something wrong with my eyes. Before I got the transitions, I had glass photograys for a long time with no problem.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341805164720831/k2311a0518/5.18.07