Virtual Pet Game, Pou
  • Older versions of this game doesn't have this function so I like that they updated it
  • I know people who are too lazy to feed, clean, and play with their pets appreciate this feature too
  • I have definitely reached a high level of 42 which is shown in the upper right corner
  • By the way, they are also selling some potions and other things that cost real money but don't worry, those that are paid with real money aren't really necessary for Pou's growth
  • I would recommend this game to kids who are easily entertained, people who love pets, and for those people who are looking for a nice pet game

by Ms. Mycroft the Gamer

Want to take care of pets? Good thing Pou is here for you! Pou is a virtual pet you can take care of, available both in the AppStore and Playstore. The game consists of mini-games which adds fun. So I won’t let this take too long. I am going to give you my honest and hopefully helpful review about Pou.
  • Virtual Pet Game, Pou
  • Okay. So opening the game after a period of forever, I saw my pet this dirty. It’s always like this when you open the game. I don’t have any complaints about it since every pet game usually does this to our pets. I am actually satisfied that they already have the shower function to rinse off the bubbles made by the soap. Older versions of this game doesn’t have this function so I like that they updated it. As you can see, my pet can also have coins. Gaining coins here is just alright for me. Not too hard, not too easy to have money. I also love that they made the pets’ clothes and accessories not too expensive. I made sufficient amount of coins to buy what I want for my pet. I appreciate that they made it possible for players to buy what they want for their pets, especially for those players that do not spend money for something like this.. We just have to work hard to gain coins from the mini games.

• Virtual Pet Game, Pou
  • I super love that they made potions available. I know people who are too lazy to feed, clean, and play with their pets appreciate this feature too. I mean, we don’t always have time to make our pets full with happiness or whatever the bars above our pets stand for. Personally, I am too lazy to play Pou for long periods of time so I just feed it with potions. I would just open the app if I feel like it and if I really don’t have anything to do at all. But you can see my level. I have definitely reached a high level of 42 which is shown in the upper right corner. Well, I really liked to play this game before but I guess I just got bored with it. By the way, they are also selling some potions and other things that cost real money but don’t worry, those that are paid with real money aren’t really necessary for Pou’s growth. They are just extras that can boost Pou’s physical appearance , in my opinion.

• Virtual Pet Game, Pou
  • Let’s move on. Their mini games are good somehow. You also have many games to choose from. Some of their games here are also based on some hit and famous games like Flappy Bird. Jet Pou, I guess, is based on Flappy Bird and Connect is based from the game Flow. I really love that they made their games like those hit games. Personally, I love that they have a game like Flappy Bird since the game is already pulled out. People who didn’t have the chance to download the game can still feel the same feels when they play this game. Well, that’s for my opinion only. Anyways, my favorite game here is the volleyball game. I had difficulties winning here but I eventually got the hang of it. I would say the opponent here is really difficult to defeat since it is computerized and it seems to counter all your moves but just try to play it. You’ll know the techniques in the right time. I really love to win in this game because I struggled too long before and so I can taste victory better.

• Virtual Pet Game, Pou
  • I also love that you can gain free coins by doing simple things like watching a video, liking the game in Facebook and following it on Twitter. Well for me, that’s a big help because I don’t have to make great efforts to gain money. You can see that they are also selling coins for real money. I don’t have anything against it since every game does this but I just think that they’re asking too much. For that amount of coins? I would definitely not buy! Well, I guess it depends on the person playing but for me, really, it is too much for them to ask such amounts. I would just play the mini games than to pay for such small amounts of coins.

• Virtual Pet Game, Pou
  • I like that I can surpass my own records and have it on my achievements in the achievement page. I love that they made it available for us to see our status in every thing like eating 100 food, have a score of 250 in a game or anything related to those. In this page, I can see if I am still an infant or adult or somewhere between them. I love to show it to people who visit me because I can brag that I am already an adult and I am of high level already.

• Virtual Pet Game, Pou
  • So in that picture, my pet is with my liker, Pou_X3LX8W. I also love this feature where I can visit other Pets and play with them and check their house’s looks. I am just looking for something to do with other pets other than playing with a ball. Well, I don’t really fancy playing with my pet with a ball because I don’t enjoy that. Who enjoys that? Maybe in real life. Well, I just do it for my pet’s play status be filled because I don’t feel like playing the mini games. Other than that, I don’t have something against visiting another Pou.

Well, what can I say? Pou is really a nice game with good mini games in it. It can be played to pass time or just hang with your virtual pet as if it is real. My final verdict? I would recommend this game to kids who are easily entertained, people who love pets, and for those people who are looking for a nice pet game. For me, I would not really play this game since I become easily bored and this game cannot sustain my interest in it. Maybe it just depends on the person. Well, what do you think? Have you tried playing this game or do you have it already? Let me know! Feel free to comment your opinions and suggestions below. Thanks! :)

Camille Fulton says :

re : Older versions of this game doesn’t have this function so I like that they updated it
I played this game and I must say I really enjoyed it.its like having areal life monster pet lol.

Ms. Mycroft the Gamer replies :

Yes, I can feel you

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2813071647190631/k2311a0713/7.13.15