AHA Mix Turbo Soap with Alpha Arbutin by Labdee Laboratories
  • While searching the net, I found AHA Mix Turbo Soap by Labdee Laboratories online and it seems countries such as Thailand,Philippines and Indonesia is going crazy about this product
  • What I like about this soap is that, it has different kinds of natural ingredients that is known to effectively whiten and exfoliate the skin
  • On my first month of using this product I could see that my skin gets a little drier at first but definitely smoother
  • It is also best to use a good moisturizer after using this soap to avoid excessive skin dryness
  • The only thing that I don't like about this product is, the bar soap easily melts on my soap dish but other than that all is fine and great

• by carmie26

I am always in search for a new product to improve my skin tone and texture. My skin is quite tan which I honestly like but due to some skin discoloration (caused by sun and my genes, I guess!), I tend to use products that could whiten my skin or even enhance some of my dark spots and skin imperfections.

While searching the net, I found AHA Mix Turbo Soap by Labdee Laboratories online and it seems countries such as Thailand,Philippines and Indonesia is going crazy about this product. I was eager to buy it online but have recently found out that there is a beauty kiosk near our place

who selling this product both online and in-store. I also found out that it is also being sold in Fashion Market in Taguig City, Philippines. It is actually my 8th time to buy this soap and I am very satisfied with the results that I am getting.

First of, AHA Mix Turbo Soap is made by Labdee Laboratories located in Thailand. The other product that they made famous for is their Arbutin Soap (dark red soap) which could whiten skin in an instant (like after use you can see some difference on your skin color, I have tried this one too).

AHA Mix Turbo Soap is a 70 gram bar soap

that is made of 100% Alpha Arbutin known to deeply whitens skin. It also has AHA (Alpha Hydrolic Acid)that is known for its exfoliating properties. Other ingredients includes, Kiwi fruit extract, glutathione, aloe vera extract, papaya extract and other fruit extracts, snail secretion (yeah, it has snail on it! kind of weird but according to studies it is great for skin and also used centuries ago) and vitamin B3 and C among others.

What I like about this soap is that, it has different kinds of natural ingredients that is known to effectively whiten and exfoliate the skin. AHA on the other hand is widely used in cosmetic products ...

• AHA Mix Turbo Soap with Alpha Arbutin by Labdee Laboratories
      to clear blemishes such as acne and pimples. Apart from that, it has a fruity sweet smell which I really, really love.

On my first use, this soap seems to be a little strong maybe because of its fruit acid content. That is why it is advisable to use it every other day on your first week. On my first month of using this product I could see that my skin gets a little drier at first but definitely smoother. It is also best to use a good moisturizer after using this soap to avoid excessive skin dryness. I can also feel that my skin is tightening and my pores

are becoming more clearer and smaller than ever before. I use it both as my body bar and face soap. I tend to get small pimples before but after using it, I don’t get pimples as much as before. My forearms is more whiter than ever as well as my knees and elbows.

This soap costs 75 pesos or $1.50 which for me is quite reasonable. The only thing that I don’t like about this product is, the bar soap easily melts on my soap dish but other than that all is fine and great. I am looking forward to see more improvements on my skin by using this product.

Louie H. says :

re : It is also best to use a good moisturizer after using this soap to avoid excessive skin dryness
Hi, it is highly suggested that after using any exfoliating product one should follow it up with a good moisturizer. Whether you are living in a tropical or cold climate, moisturizing the skin is beneficial. But you should be aware of the product’s compatibility of use with other brands. One product might contain an ingredient that may cause a reaction to the components of the other product that you are using it with. One way of going around it is to use products of the same brand, specially those that are formulated as a set products.

Louie H. says :

re : The only thing that I don’t like about this product is, the bar soap easily melts on my soap dish but other than that all is fine and great
If the bar soap melts easily, it is an indication that it has less binders. Binder is a chemical used to bind the soap together, as its name implies. So the harder the soap means more binders are used. It is typical for most quality bar soaps with natural ingredients to use less binders, so lesser chemicals. Just make sure that your soap dish is always dry so as not to further soften the bar soap.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3413071647150631/k2311a0713/7.13.15