Magnum Double Peanut Butter Ice Cream Bars  » Food  »
  • The next layer is another chocolate layer I believe some short of milk chocolate, kind of, sauce layer
  • I thought it really ramped up the chocolate flavor
  • I would not actively seek it out but if it were the option put in front of me with less premium ice cream bars I would definitely I this one

• by Stacia Smith

I picked up the new Magnum Double Peanut Butter ice cream bars the other day at the store after seeing several adds for it on tv. I am a sucker for anything with peanut butter and chocolate. The cost was $3.99 for a box of 3.

This brings me to a small criticism I have, which seems to be the case with all packages of ice cream bars. Why

only 3 in the box? I feel like there should be 4 to a Box. Anyway, maybe it is just me, but I find myself buying two boxes just to feel like I have enough. That is probably the marketing plan though to get you to buy more.

The outer chocolate layer was a good quality chocolate compared to what you would find on something like a Klondike bar. It had a nice thickness and a nice chocolatey flavor. The next layer was a peanut butter layer, which I guess, and what makes it double peanut butter because the ice cream is peanut butter as well. The layer had a nice peanut butter flavor if a little sweet. The next layer is another chocolate layer I believe some short of milk chocolate, kind of, sauce layer.

• Magnum Double Peanut Butter Ice Cream Bars
      That was goof too nothing to complain about. I thought it really ramped up the chocolate flavor.

Now I an into the peanut butter ice cream. This is where I think it falls short. It tasted creamy and sweet but I can’t really say it actually tasted like peanut butter. Without the layer of peanut butter in the coating I don’t know if you would get any peanut

flavor at all. Not to say it was that bad, certainly it was more then passable, but when I read double peanut butter I expect lots of peanutty flavor.

All in all. I liked it, but probably would not crave it. I would not actively seek it out but if it were the option put in front of me with less “premium” ice cream bars I would definitely I this one.

Nabila Valencia says :

Ice cream magnum double peanut butter 3bar version is a soft Ice Cream with a special flavor with more peanut butter and coated with fine belgium chocolate with perfect chocolate thickness and a luxurious taste. The packaging is also good with the appearance of a mini ice cream and packaged in a luxury box with 3 contents, and with a special taste that makes consumers interested in buying double magnum butter peanut butter ice cream products.

And the most important thing is the combination of peanut butter, soft cream, outer chocolate layer, and chocolate milk from unsweetened belgium chocolate, attractive color and appearance and luxurious droplets, and the right size. making ice cream has a delicious blend of flavors and deserves to be said to be the best and premium ice cream.

Suraj Gajanan Shirke says :

re : The next layer is another chocolate layer I believe some short of milk chocolate, kind of, sauce layer
Yes , there is next chocolate layer , short of milk chocolate is not present there .

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 278071647010431/k2311a078/7.8.15