Lays Cheesy Garlic Bread Flavored Potato Chips
  • It was amazing how much these chips tasted just like cheesy garlic bread
  • I can honestly say that I am deeply impressed by these chips and had to go find a bigger bag for future snacking intents
  • Since it's now considered one my favorite flavors, I grab a bag whenever I see it available, which is usually in one of my neighborhood gas stations

• by nitakb

There comes a time when I have a craving for something crunchy and flavorful. I am self-professed crunchy snack fanatic and usually have something on hand that is satisfying and crunchy. In this case, I was able to grab a bag of Lays Cheesy Garlic Bread Flavored Potato Chips.

I hadn’t heard of this particular flavor of Lays chips, and was instantly intrigued by the idea of a potato chip tasting like cheesy garlic bread. I can admit the idea of this flavor made my mouth water. You can imagine that I had no trouble of popping this bag open.

My first impression of these chips is that they

really do smell like a piece of baked garlic bread. The underlying cheesy aroma reminded me of Lay’s Cheddar and Sour cream flavored chips. It’s not as strong, but it certainly lets you know that it’s a chip that has cheese included.

Also, for some reason, I expected these chips to be covered in cheese colored like dust. They had a residue, but it wasn’t as heavy or lingering as cheese strains from eating Cheetos puffs or Doritos. They basically look like regular original Lay’s potato chips.

To say that these chips are addictive is a huge understatement. Once the first chip passed my lips, I knew I

couldn’t just eat one. Before I knew it, my fingers were covered with the phantom essence of cheesy garlic bread and my taste buds were in a state of euphoria.

These chips aren’t intensely garlicky like the name implies but rather they are a delicate blend of buttery garlic with the underlying flavor of cheese. It was amazing how much these chips tasted just like cheesy garlic bread. They were still light and crunchy like I have always known Lay’s potato chips to be. In a matter of minutes my small snack bag was empty. There wasn’t a crumb to be found.

One serving size, which one small ...

• Lays Cheesy Garlic Bread Flavored Potato Chips
      snack bag, is one hundred and sixty calories with ninety being from fat. One hundred and thirty-five milligrams of sodium, with three hundred and thirty milligrams of potassium. Fifteen grams of carbs, and less than a gram of sugar and two grams of protein. I especially loved that fact that these chips weren’t salty. Mosy snacks flavored with cheese is going to be loaded with salt, but with these it was certainly not the case.

I can honestly say that I am deeply impressed by these chips and had to go find a bigger bag for future snacking intents. That’s just how good these chips are.

The

unfortunate thing about these chips is that they are hard to find. Since they are one of the flavored chips from the ‘Do us a Flavor’ it’s not say a permanent flavor of the Lay’s Potato Chip line, but it is still made and can found in certain places. Since it’s now considered one my favorite flavors, I grab a bag whenever I see it available, which is usually in one of my neighborhood gas stations.

In the end, I am so glad I had the opportunity to try these potato chips. I am certain that I will seek to buy these for as long as they are available for purchase.

Griffin says :

re : It was amazing how much these chips tasted just like cheesy garlic bread
Great chest taste but a little to salty

Holly Johannes says :

re : It was amazing how much these chips tasted just like cheesy garlic bread
Yes, I thought they were very good. A good flavor of theirs :)

Essence Rivera says :

They are super addicting

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 277071646960831/k2311a077/7.7.15