Nivea Diamond Volume Styling Spray
  • It does hold my hairstyle but I fixate it with a blow dryer anyway because I believe it helps durability and keeps everything in place

• by Dee

I won Nivea’s styling spray in a contest that was held through Nivea’s website. As part of the prize package, I also received a shampoo and conditioner from the Diamond Volume line. I must say that the spray works best when used with the the shampoo and conditioner.

It holds up well on its own, though not as well as in combination with other products from the Diamond Volume line.

I don’t use it
      often so 250 ml of spray last quite a bit for me.

I usually notice the nice smell it has after some time has passed, probably because I’m not really looking for it. I’m usually going out when I do my hair and use styling products, and at those times, I’m always in a hurry so I don’t notice.

It does hold my hairstyle but I fixate it with a blow dryer anyway because I believe it helps durability and keeps everything in place. I find that I can count on it to hold my hairstyle for a solid couple of hours.

On one occasion, I curled my hair and applied this styling spray. I didn’t comb it out at the end of the day and when I woke up the next morning I still had nice curls and I could’ve comfortably gone outside.

The spray contains ...

• Nivea Diamond Volume Styling Spray
      a keratin protection system that is supposed to protect hair from external influences. I suppose that means that it will serve as a buffer for the sun or harsh and cold winds.

I will say that it doesn’t weigh hair down and it feels very light. Aside from immediately after application, there is no sticky feeling to my hair which I was very happy about.

The stickiness also depends on how much product I apply so I try not to be too enthusiastic and overdo it. I was also happy that there was no residue of product and that if I made an effort it didn’t look like I applied any styling product at all.

When I did comb it out of my hair it was a fairly easy to do, but that also depended on how much spray I applied. Overall, this is a very good styling spray.

sigoy says :

it’s long lasting fragrace …

Dee replies :

Oh, yes, thank you for pointing that out sigoy :) It does have a pleasant fragrance that lasts for quite a bit. :)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 316071646760731/k2311a076/7.6.15