Eveline Cosmetics Pure Control SOS Washing Gel + Peeling + Mask 3in1
  • I bought this product when my skin started leaning on the wrong side of spotty
  • It was all fine until I noticed one day exactly how angry my face looks what with the combined effort of all the spots and blemishes
  • I know both through experience and reputation that Eveline Cosmetics is a good brand
  • It did leave my skin matt and smoothened but the skin regulates sebum production on its own and I thought it might disrupt natural sebum secretion
  • My complexion definitely looks better and clearer when I use this gel so I'm recommending it

• by Dee

I bought this product when my skin started leaning on the wrong side of spotty. It was all fine until I noticed one day exactly how angry my face looks what with the combined effort of all the spots and blemishes. I had blackheads on my nose and cheeks and some acne on my chin and forehead. I suppose I’m resigned to never having perfectly unblemished skin but when I feel uncomfortable to walk among people without foundation on I feel really bad. I know both through experience and reputation that Eveline Cosmetics is a good brand. It’s also affordable and I’ve learned that price isn’t always a sure sign

that a product will for me. So I thought I’d give it a go.

This is a 3in1 concentrated formula that can be used as a washing gel, as a mask and as a face peeling. The tube contains 150 + 50 ml of gel or 7.04 fl. oz. It contains zinc, salicylic acid and a fast-matte complex. The zinc is meant to regulate sebum secretion and so make skin less oily. The salicylic acid and peeling particles are meant to rid the skin of blackheads and other blemishes and prevent the appearance of new ones. It also contains allantoine and d-panthenol that should moisturize and soothe skin. All of this

combined is meant to reduce and eliminate blemishes and result in a fresh and matt complexion.

As a washing gel it’s supposed to be used two times a day but the zinc that is meant to regulate sebum secretion might give the opposite effect than intended. It did leave my skin matt and smoothened but the skin regulates sebum production on its own and I thought it might disrupt natural sebum secretion. Overuse of this gel or any other such product might actually dry out skin or worse: make it oilier as it tries to compensate for what it has lost. I figured I wouldn’t gamble with it because this has ...

• Eveline Cosmetics Pure Control SOS Washing Gel + Peeling + Mask 3in1
      happened to me before. In my need to attack the blemishes on my skin I forgot that I should be nourishing it instead.

As a face peeling it’s meant to reduce blackheads and acne and prevent their reappearance. It’s supposed to be done two to three times per week but I use it only once a week. I moisten my face and gently massage it in. I think performing excessive face peelings might also pose problems for sebum production plus natural skin regeneration. I think it works best for me to help my skin along a bit but not so much that I end up manually performing what it’s supposed to naturally do on its own. It does reduce blackheads and acne though.

I mostly use this gel as a face mask. It’s meant to be used as such two to three times per week and I might end up using it as a mask as often as three times per week. But I mostly use it once or twice. I think using this gel as a mask gives me the best 3in1 effect out of all the ways the gel can be used. My skin feels fresh, clean and matte and it also looks and feels smooth. My complexion definitely looks better and clearer when I use this gel so I’m recommending it.

7hereviewer says :

re : My complexion definitely looks better and clearer when I use this gel so I’m recommending it
I am thinking about writing a review on this product too because I highly recommend it too.

Dee replies :

I agree that you should, I’d love to hear what you thought of it. :)

7hereviewer says :

re : It did leave my skin matt and smoothened but the skin regulates sebum production on its own and I thought it might disrupt natural sebum secretion
How often do you use it? I never had any problems with it but I use it 2-3 times per week. I think I should use it at least once per day.

Dee replies :

I used it once or twice per week as a mask. I did use it as a washing gel every day but I was correct to worry, at least in my case, because it dehydrated my skin so I stopped the daily use, though your skin might behave differently. If you’re thinking about using it often, as you’ve said every day, I’d suggest you pay attention to your skin’s reaction after use, it may be that your skin finds it more agreeable to daily use than mine. Of course, stop if you notice anything that makes you uncomfortable, like if your skin feels dry after a few days of use. :)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 316071646720631/k2311a076/7.6.15