Yves Rocher Nutrition Repair Balm Dry Ends  » Cosmetics  »
  • I'd have liked it better if it had a pump but I was happy enough that the balm didn't overflow when I squeezed the tube
  • I have to say the scent is a bit strange but I thought it was nice anyway
  • I think it hydrated and protected my hair to the point it never looked like I was in dire need of a haircut

• by Dee

I ordered this dry ends repair balm from the Yves Rocher web shop. I was about to run out of hair balms and serums and I wanted to seize the chance to try something new. I picked this repair balm because I knew I’d need something to help with dry ends.

My hair was losing its smoothness and I was spending a lot of time outside in the sun. I knew it was going to get
      ugly because I never notice just how much my hair has dried out until it starts feeling like broom bristles.

This repair balm looked like a good product to have in my arsenal. I also liked that this balm avoided using harmful ingredients and is paraben and silicone free.

It comes in a little white tube and contains 50ml or 1. 6oz of product.

I’d have liked it better if it had a pump but I was happy enough that the balm didn’t overflow when I squeezed the tube. The balm is made with nutritional properties of oats and I had never before used an oats based hair care product.

I have to say the scent is a bit strange but I thought it was nice anyway. The fluid is milky but feels light and airy.

I worried a bit about the look of it because I thought it would stick hair strands together ...

• Yves Rocher Nutrition Repair Balm Dry Ends
      and give me an unwanted weird wet look, but it didn’t do that. A very small amount of product is enough because it spreads out evenly and is absorbed okay.

I also used it on wet and damp hair and I thought that gave me better results. It smoothes out dry ends and gets rid of that frizzy look to it.

This repair balm didn’t repair my hair but it was nutritional and helped keep my hair healthy and looking smooth. It gave my dry ends a softer texture and prolonged the time before I had to get a haircut.

I think it hydrated and protected my hair to the point it never looked like I was in dire need of a haircut. That’s a good look to have, even if in the end you actually do need to chop off your dry ends.

Recommended for its results in smoothing out dry ends.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3130061646630930/k2311a0630/6.30.15