Eveline Regenerating Cherry Lip Balm
  • The design caught my eye first and then I noticed the Swiss recipe symbol
  • When I gave it a closer look I saw it was intended as an SOS for very dry, chapped lips and was supposed to bring immediate relief for that problem
  • I found a great opportunity to test it one especially windy day
  • It didn't help immediately, but I thought it did a faster and better job than my other lip balms
  • I recommend this lip balm because it's so far the most effective solution for dry and chapped lips that I've tried outside of calendula ointments

• by Dee

I bought Eveline’s lip balm on a whim. The design caught my eye first and then I noticed the Swiss recipe symbol. When I gave it a closer look I saw it was intended as an SOS for very dry, chapped lips and was supposed to bring immediate relief for that problem. Dry and chapped lips are a frequent trouble of mine, and I must have like one unit of lip balm per room in my apartment.

I have one in my bag and I’m
      sure if I started digging through jacket pockets I would find some more. I debated about which I’d get and decided on the cherry one. I was pleased when I noticed it had an SPF 20.

I haven’t used a lip balm that declared this specialty so boldly and I wondered if it was any different at all from the army of lip balms I already tried. I found a great opportunity to test it one especially windy day. My lips were so dry I could see the imprint of my teeth where I bit them.

I never really notice that I do that until something like that happens. When they get dry and chapped I would normally slather half my face with lip balm for sheer fear of it turning into a real situation. I had seriously chapped lips once and I didn’t pay it much attention until the end of the day when they started stinging so bad it brought tear to my eyes.

So I tried this lip ...

• Eveline Regenerating Cherry Lip Balm
      balm and it helped. It didn’t help immediately, but I thought it did a faster and better job than my other lip balms. I applied it often, whenever it crossed my mind for about an hour and my lips looked to be on the road to salvation.

I could tell after the first couple of applications that my lips were hydrated, and I could barely feel the coarseness of the dry skin when I rubbed them together. It takes a lot longer for my lips to heal if they are badly chapped though.

This little tube of lip balm contains 12ml or 0.

42 oz of regenerating fluid. The product is squeezed out of the tube and does overflow if I’m not careful. Then I have to wipe of the excess of the liquid because it ends up all around my lips.

I suppose that’s not too much of a bother. I recommend this lip balm because it’s so far the most effective solution for dry and chapped lips that I’ve tried outside of calendula ointments.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3129061646581030/k2311a0629/6.29.15