Human Nature Natural Feminine Wash
  • I've used a few feminine washes in the past because I think they're a safer alternative to regular soaps when cleaning my intimate area
  • I'm a long-time user of Lactacyd but the problem with it is that, it is so watery and not lathery enough so for me, it just doesn't clean well
  • So even though I've used it, it doesn't mean I like it
  • My first impression when I began using it was, its design was neat and very feminine

• by Racquel Donatis

I’ve used a few feminine washes in the past because I think they’re a safer alternative to regular soaps when cleaning my intimate area. I’m a long-time user of Lactacyd but the problem with it is that, it is so watery and not lathery enough so for me, it just doesn’t clean well. So even though I’ve used it, it doesn’t mean I like it. I just didn’t know of any good alternative.

But my mom brought home one day Human Nature Natural Feminine Wash. Human Nature is a local brand that specializes in skin care, bath and body products - and I’m pretty aware of them. In fact, I’ve used some of their products before - Cleansing oils, lip balms, etc. What I like about them is one, their products are cheaper than foreign brands so they’re

more affordable, and two they’re just as good as the foreign brands you can’t buy locally, but without the parabens, sulfates, chemicals and fancy scents that most foreign brands have - and that can really irritate the most sensitive skin if you’re concerned with those.

So, I was intrigued by their feminine wash because I haven’t used it before. I began using it in February of this year every day, and so far so good.

My first impression when I began using it was, its design was neat and very feminine. It is actually very simple to use because it has a squeeze cap. It may not be a bottle dispenser but that’s okay by me as I’m not choosy at all. In fact, it is still neat and hygienic to use because there are no drippy mess

whenever I use it.

The main ingredients for this feminine wash are chamomile and aloe leaves. Chamomile has a lot of medicinal properties which are beneficial on the skin. Particularly, it has antioxidant properties, and it cleanses and moisturizes the skin well. It is actually used a lot in skin care products because it neutralizes free radicals, soothes skin irritation and cleanses the skin very well.

Aloe leaves are also the same. It soothes the skin from rashes and skin irritations, while moisturizing it at the same time. But like I said before, the good thing about Human Nature products is that it does not use chemicals and fancy parabens and sulfates as well as synthetic colorings and scents which a lot of other personal care products use, and for that I am grateful. Besides since this is for ...

• Human Nature Natural Feminine Wash
      the intimate area, you surely don’t want to use something that has loads of things I mentioned here, right?

Another thing I should take into consideration is the texture of the feminine wash itself. Other products like Lactacyd are too watery, but this one is a little creamy but slightly runnier than your standard body lotion. This is the kind of texture I want - not too watery for my taste.

The first time I used this I happened to be on a period. And you know that periods are a pain because you feel uncomfortable and dirty because of the possibilities of leaks and stains. It sucks being on a period, and even though I’ve been on Lactacyd Feminine Wash it doesn’t mean it does the job well for me.

But when I used Human Nature Natural Feminine

Wash, I felt a huge difference. I felt refreshed on the inside, so even though I was on period on those days I was using this I still felt clean because there were no icky and disgusting feelings the whole time I was wearing sanitary pads, knowing there would be no leaks and stains.

When it comes to unhealthy skin problems, there were none. It never irritated me, nor caused me unpleasant vaginal discharge, rashes and odors. At the end of the day whenever I had to go to bed I always make sure to wash my intimate area using Human Nature Natural Feminine Wash, and I always end up feeling very refreshed and clean.

So in conclusion, Human Nature Natural Feminine Wash is worth a try because it makes you feel refreshed, has a nice consistency and very cheap.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3426061646500430/k2311a0626/6.26.15