Zebra Twilight ballpoint ink pen  » Other  »
  • Since I have to do a lot of writing, I like this pen
  • I decided that pen must have been the exception, not the norm
  • In fact, I bought 3 pens for $1 from Dollar General
  • Usually pens that do not cost a lot are very cheap quality

• by Chocolatiada
      Zebra Twilight ballpoint ink pen has a medium point. It is a very smooth writing pen. So far the only one that I have found is black ink.

However the barrel has various colors: green, pink, yellow. It also features a good grip.

The barrel is a little fat with a plastic grip that makes it easy to hold. Since

I have to do a lot of writing, I like this pen.

Only once have I had one of these pens that the ink skipped. I threw it away immediately.

I detest a pen that skips. I decided that pen must have been the exception, not the norm.

All the rest of the pens have been smooth from the first ...

• pen stroke. To me, that is outstanding because many pens need a little scribbling action before use.

The Zebra Twilight ballpoint ink pen is not like that. With the outstanding quality of this pen, you probably think that it must be expensive.

I did when my friend loaned me her pen to use. It is not expensive at all.

In

fact, I bought 3 pens for $1 from Dollar General. I was as surprised as you probably are right now.

Usually pens that do not cost a lot are very cheap quality. For that reason I do not buy many pens from the Dollar Tree.

However Zebra Twilight ballpoint ink pen is an inexpensive, excellent writing quality ballpoint ink pen.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 121805164630731/k2311a0518/5.18.07