Sencor Travel Hair Dryer SHD 6400V  » Electronics  »
  • I like to air-dry my hair as often as possible but I will use a hair dryer in a pinch
  • I bought it in 2010 and I’ve had it for five years
  • I’ve only just noticed that it’s been so long
  • Sencor’s travel hair dryer is definitely a good choice to take on holiday
  • I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a good hair dryer, especially for travel

• by Dee

I like to air-dry my hair as often as possible but I will use a hair dryer in a pinch. Sometimes air drying my hair feels like too much of a hassle. It’s usually either too cold or I don’t have the luxury of time. So I used this little travel hair dryer instead. It’s been my only and main hair dryer even though I’m sure it’s not intended to be used as such.

I bought it in 2010 and I’ve had it for five years. I’ve only just noticed that it’s been so long. I’m pretty sure all the other travel hair dryers I’ve had broke in about a year or two. I’ve either taken really good care of it or the hair dryer is just that good.

I like that it’s easy to handle because it’s small and that it has side guards made of rubber for protection. In all this time there isn’t a scratch on it and I’ve banged it up and tossed it around a lot. It has only the one air nozzle and it’s not removable. It doesn’t have a comb brush but I didn’t miss one anyway. I find that 2 speeds and temperatures are standard for travel hair dryers so this was acceptable. I’m on the fence about the length of the power cord ...

• Sencor Travel Hair Dryer SHD 6400V
      because on the one hand, 1.7 metres doesn’t get all tangled up but it does limit your movement.

850W isn’t a lot of power and the drying takes me some time. Especially if I take breaks to give my hair some time to recover from the heat and apply a heat protection product. It won’t replace a more powerful hair dryer unless you have short hair, though. If you want to style your hair, it won’t do you much good. I have long hair and the power is enough to fixate my hairstyle after I apply some hairspray, but not much else.

Sencor’s travel hair dryer is definitely a good choice to take on holiday. I’m sad to report it died on me just the other day after five years of being an awesome hair dryer. I’d recommend it to anyone looking for a good hair dryer, especially for travel.

Eze Maryjane says :

re : I’d recommend it to anyone looking for a good hair dryer, especially for travel
I love how it dries my hair very fast. I have driven maximum satisfaction from the product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1611061645970930/k2311a0611/6.11.15