Green Beaver Eye Makeup Remover  » Cosmetics  »
  • Instead, I found this eye makeup remover to be extremely soothing and hydrating, likely due to ingredients such as aloe vera and Vitamin E
  • I've noticed my eye area feels incredibly soft after using this and that the product doesn't leave my skin feeling at all greasy
  • However, I put my experience with Avon aside and put my trust in Green Beaver
  • I think the texture is another factor that contributes to how gentle this product feels when you use it
  • Having recently finished my first tube of the Green Beaver Eye Makeup Remover, I will definitely be re-purchasing this and based on my experience using it, I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a new eye makeup remover

• by Marley Justine

For the past year, I have been loving Green Beaver products. The Green Beaver Eye Makeup Remover was of course, no exception.

As can be expected with Green Beaver products, this eye makeup remover is 100% natural, biodegradable, not tested on animals, gluten free and vegan friendly. It is also free from harsh chemicals such as SLS.

The product description claims that the gentle, all-natural formula will not sting the delicate eye area and promises it will effortlessly remove even the most stubborn waterproof mascara. I am happy to confirm both of these.

Perhaps one of the reasons the Green

Beaver Eye Makeup Remover is so gentle is because it does not contain alcohol. Alcohol can be very drying on the skin and that is one thing this product certainly is not. Instead, I found this eye makeup remover to be extremely soothing and hydrating, likely due to ingredients such as aloe vera and Vitamin E. I’ve noticed my eye area feels incredibly soft after using this and that the product doesn’t leave my skin feeling at all greasy.

The Green Beaver Eye Makeup Remover is a lotion-like makeup remover, not a liquid. It has a very creamy texture. Prior to using this, the only lotion-like makeup remover I had tried was by Avon and I didn’t enjoy it. However, I put my experience with Avon aside and put my trust in Green Beaver. I’ll admit, it took some time to get use to the texture but after a few days, I had adjusted. I think the texture is another factor that contributes to how gentle this product feels when you use it.

While I agree this product removes makeup with ease, I have noticed that because it was designed to be gentle, it takes more time than some of ...

• Green Beaver Eye Makeup Remover
      the harsher products I have used in the past to remove all of my eye makeup, especially if I’m wearing something that is waterproof. I’m not complaining. In the end, it is still easy and effective. If you try this product and your eye makeup doesn’t come off in the first few seconds, do not get discouraged.

In addition to using this as an eye makeup remover, you could use this as a face wash. Because my skin tends to be a little on the oily side, I do not find this works well as a face wash for

me. But if you have dry skin or even normal skin, you may have success with it.

A 120mL tube of the Green Beaver Eye Makeup Remover will cost approximately $17CDN. Because I am happy with the product, I don’t mind the price. And because I only use this on my eye area, one tube ended up lasting me about seven months.

Having recently finished my first tube of the Green Beaver Eye Makeup Remover, I will definitely be re-purchasing this and based on my experience using it, I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a new eye makeup remover.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111061645960930/k2311a0611/6.11.15