Vitamin E Body Butter from The Body Shop
  • The Vitamin E Body Butter is possibly my favorite body butter from The Body Shop
  • The first time I smelled the Vitamin E Body Butter I immediately noticed that it was lacking a strong and delicious scent
  • I find the smell, which reminds me of something that I just can't put my finger on, to be relaxing and I love applying this product before going to bed
  • I don't think this is the best product for extremely dry skin, especially in the winter months, but for me, it provides the perfect amount of moisture during the spring, summer and early fall
  • Despite the ingredients, I do plan on repurchasing this product and I recommend it to everyone

• by Marley Justine

The Vitamin E Body Butter is possibly my favorite body butter from The Body Shop. And to be quite honest, I’m a little surprised. For years I was attracted to the Body Shop’s products because of their strong scent. The first time I smelled the Vitamin E Body Butter I immediately noticed that it was lacking a strong and delicious scent. In fact, after smelling the Vitamin E Body Butter for the first time, I opted to purchase a different (more scented) body butter instead. About a year after turning down the Vitamin

E Body Butter, I was reintroduced to it when I received it as a gift. After using it a few times, my skin was noticeably softer and I was in love.

The smell of the Vitamin E Body Butter does not please everyone. I have heard some customers say that the product as a ‘Grandma-smell’. Personally, I don’t get the ‘Grandma-vibe’. I find the smell of the Vitamin E Body Butter to be light and there’s something clean and refreshing about it. I find the smell, which reminds me of something that I just

can’t put my finger on, to be relaxing and I love applying this product before going to bed. Because the smell of the Vitamin E Body Butter is not overpowering, I don’t feel like I am going to offend anyone with scent sensitivities if I am wearing this out and about.

I don’t think this is the best product for extremely dry skin, especially in the winter months, but for me, it provides the perfect amount of moisture during the spring, summer and early fall. I think it is an extremely effective moisturizer. If ...

• Vitamin E Body Butter from The Body Shop
      I apply the Vitamin E Body Butter in the morning, my skin feels soft all day, and if I apply the product before going to bed at night, I wake up with noticeably soft skin. I love that the Vitamin E Body Butter feels light on my skin, does not leave my skin feeling greasy and absorbs quickly.

Like most products, I do find this absorbs best on completely dry skin so I like to apply this about 20-30 minutes after showering.

Overall, this is a fantastic body butter. My only complaint, and the reason

for deducting two points from the rating, is the ingredients list. In my perfect world, this product would be 100% natural and I wouldn’t mind using it twice a day, everyday.

Despite the ingredients, I do plan on repurchasing this product and I recommend it to everyone. The Vitamin E Body Butter is available from The Body Shop both in-stores and online and costs $20 CDN (200ml). If you find yourself feeling discouraged by the price, remember that The Body Shop frequently has sales. If you see this product on sale, purchase a couple.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 314061645500730/k2311a064/6.4.15